Page 49 of 295 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Default Re: 2014 Recruiting prospects

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    When did this happen?
    Eji Ejiya verballed?
    http://bisonation.info/athlete-eji-e...mn-2014-offer/
    He sure did. Here is a link to the Bisonville thread.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...-Lake-Park-MN)

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    According to the unofficial list on sdsufans.com, Marlette is the only known SD athlete to have received a scholarship offer from the Jacks so far. Losing him to NDSU has to hurt a bit.

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...ecruiting-List
    Love one of the recent posts by a bunny fan in the thread about Marlette committing to NDSU. His simple response says it all......"Gross".

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Love one of the recent posts by a bunny fan in the thread about Marlette committing to NDSU. His simple response says it all......"Gross".
    Gross describes the SDSU stadium. Their porta johns in the tailgating lot make me want to vomit. Serious they were over flowing and you had to walk through mud to get to them after waiting in line for 30 minutes.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Gross describes the SDSU stadium. Their porta johns make me want to vomit. Serious they were over flowing and you had to walk through mud to get to them.
    That wasn't mud, at least not int he traditional sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    That wasn't mud, at least not int he traditional sense.
    I typically dont' need to be hosed down after tailgating but at that gross place... no wonder they struggle recruiting.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    According to the unofficial list on sdsufans.com, Marlette is the only known SD athlete to have received a scholarship offer from the Jacks so far. Losing him to NDSU has to hurt a bit.

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...ecruiting-List

As Sioux Falls Washington is a traditional power in SD, was surprised to read their score from last weekend:
    Brandon Valley 56
    SF Washington 14
    The game article mentioned this being a rebuild year for Washington, but it still got me to wondering -
    With such a strong showing against Washington, are there some FCS prospects playing for Brandon Valley then?
    So perhaps Siouxfallsbison or others might have some insight there.....
    In checking the link from Kermit to SDSU's recruiting lists, did not find any names there from Brandon Valley.

P.S. If you went outside the CAS gates during the game, got your cute l'll bunny stamp on your hand to get back in, you could get right to the tailgating porta-tent and potties. No line, that was how I spelled relief.....

Rb Alex Gardner, offer, is making a visit to the Gophers

What would be the perfect recruiting finish? A few of my top guys are

Qb Easton Stick
    Rb Duncan Ferch
    Te Beau Benzschawel
    De Greg Menard
    DE Casey McDermott Vai
    S Alec Kocour
    ath- Tacari Carpenter

These guys seem to be great fits for our offense.

I struggle with some of the Florida and Arizona guys because I don't know how good the competition is
    Last edited by HerdBot; 10-02-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    What would be the perfect recruiting finish? A few of my top guys are

Qb Easton Stick
    Rb Duncan Ferch
    Te Beau Benzschawel
    De Greg Menard
    DE Casey McDermott Vai
    S Alec Kocour

These guys seem to be great fits for our offense.

I struggle with some of the Florida and Arizona guys because I don't know how good the competition is

I dont have a preference, I trust the coaches will recruit the best players for NDSU and the players who chose NDSU will hopefully buy into the system.

I dont think they have any chance at Baggett, Buehler, Gardner, Jennings, Maxwell or Johns. Hill and Carpenter are wild cards and I cant tell whether the offers are legit and still standing, much less if they will ever visit. Rassmussen would absolutely surprise me at this point. McDermott Vai really seems interested, but that NIU offer is something he sounded very excited about. Peters and Smith also have said positive things but it's 50-50 if they ever come for an official visit. Collins would be a steal and he is coming for a visit. Jackson has been trying to find a weekend that will work to come visit, lets just hope no MWC or Pac 12 schools offer. Williams is another hard one to get a feeling on, if recruiting ended today, I would expect him to accept the NDSU offer.
    Everyone else I think NDSU has a legit shot at or is even the top choice right now. We can expect right around 18 more scholarship names, plus the PWO's. Will be exciting to see how it all shakes out

Who is all visiting this weekend for UNI? I believe I read Jackson Morrison at one point, but curious of others.

Will be an amazing playoff atmosphere so hopefully we will get some verbals by Sunday!!