Page 228 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 1281782182262272282292302382783287281228 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Anyone watch MACtion last night? I did. Did you take a look at the crowd?

The 'fatigue' that you all like to talk about is a NATION-WIDE phenomenon. It’s not just the Fargo Dome. In fact, I’d say the FD is pretty damn full compared to some of these venues, FCS or G5 or even P5 (talking about Pitt game last week).

It has to do with QLED TVs, less disposable income, the desire to party at home in your living room, a better view of the game, the ability to watch FB naked, whatever ...

So why do you all feel so compelled to make it a Bison problem when it’s much bigger than that?

Frisco is packed compared to most of these bowl games. And now it’s on ABC. These are just facts.
    Until I read this it had never occurred to me that I or anyone else for that matter would ever watch football naked. I expect it is going to take some time to eliminate this imagery from my head. Perhaps psychotherapy as well. Thanks for that. /purple.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    I guess I don’t care I’m not looking for friends. All I’m asking is for some common sense FBS options which is unrealistic because it doesn’t exist. But if we yell and yell and yell about it maybe it’ll happen.
    I feel like we should resurrect the Oregon Buy Out thread. I’m mean ... that was solid and not meant for attention./purple major font

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    I enjoy winning so I have no problem with it. Rumor has it that the players enjoy winning too. What I hear you saying is that you need the Bison to lose more for your interest to be maintained. If that’s the case then I’m afraid I question the validity of your interest. But I’m guessing you already knew that …

No I need to feel like winning was an accomplishment and like the other team even has a chance or can keep it within 20 so all the exciting players aren't sleeping on the bench one series into the 3rd qtr.. but how much beating up on pud schools is enough for you? you really are going to go around bragging when we win 11 of 12? seriously what's the cutoff for you?

our last 6 playoff games in the dome - and we are only getting better.. but keep telling us how FCS playoffs are so exciting.. they are basically a cash grab like preseason NFL games.. and we sat starters and killed the clock in every one of them or would be 21 points more every game.
    38-3
    42-10
    55-13
    52-10
    35-13
    44-21

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    No I need to feel like winning was an accomplishment and like the other team even has a chance or can keep it within 20 so all the exciting players aren't sleeping on the bench one series into the 3rd qtr.. but how much beating up on pud schools is enough for you? you really are going to go around bragging when we win 11 of 12? seriously what's the cutoff for you?
    Why do YOU have feel like its an accomplishment???? You arent playing the game. The players are what matter. And the last time I saw them play they were pretty jacked.My bet is they will be be jacked this weekend as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

You nailed it, for yourself. Your the one who brags, but then bitches because you want yet even more bragging opportunities. Pretty obvious.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Default NDSU American Athletic Conference?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why do YOU have feel like its an accomplishment???? You arent playing the game. The players are what matter. And the last time I saw them play they were pretty jacked.My bet is they will be be jacked this weekend as well.
    It’s not about the players for him, it’s about HIM!! NDSU football makes HIM feel better about himself—like the “do one incredible thing in life” Lakes referenced ... yet Lakes likes to suggest he has kids and does stuff with them. Apparently they pale in comparison to NDSU football going FBS.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Question for the FBS NOW! crowd? How much more money are you will to donate every year? This would be above what you currently give. I want hard figures and something you will actually give. I would think every person who wants this so badly would be willing to donate considerably more every year. So, $3,000 more, $5,000 more? Realistically, that's what it's going to take and if you aren't will to pay, don't expect any one else to either. We are talking needing millions more every year and that's without even considering a stadium.

So OK, how much guys? Time to put your money where your mouth is.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Question for the FBS NOW! crowd? How much more money are you will to donate every year? This would be above what you currently give. I want hard figures and something you will actually give. I would think every person who wants this so badly would be willing to donate considerably more every year. So, $3,000 more, $5,000 more? Realistically, that's what it's going to take and if you aren't will to pay, don't expect any one else to either. We are talking needing millions more every year and that's without even considering a stadium.

So OK, how much guys? Time to put your money where your mouth is.
    They don’t donate, and won’t respond. I’ve tried that question already.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

What seems to get lost among some of the FBS at any cost now people is the accomplishment that is happening now. This is a record setting ride that will not last forever and should be enjoyed while it does. "Winning too much" is just a participation trophy spin off.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix