Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Rob Port at it again!

Default Re: Rob Port at it again!

Not even sure of his point? Is he for or against arresting DUI driver or no? That was a poorly written article even by ports standards.

This seems like a deliberate stirring of the pot considering his history to get clicks if you ask me so I guess in that case genius, he got one out of me.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Not even sure of his point? Is he for or against arresting DUI driver or no? That was a poorly written article even by ports standards.

This seems like a deliberate stirring of the pot considering his history to get clicks if you ask me so I guess in that case genius, he got one out of me.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    What he is suggesting is similar to a city concerned about speeding, lowered the limit. No more speeding!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    What he is suggesting is similar to a city concerned about speeding, lowered the limit. No more speeding!
    I'm not following his logic as its poorly written. I know in Montana when they imposed a highway speed limit, highway fatalities increased. Maybe that's what he was trying to suggest?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm not following his logic as its poorly written. I know in Montana when they imposed a highway speed limit, highway fatalities increased. Maybe that's what he was trying to suggest?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    That should have been raised the limit!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans