Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcus Williams

Default Re: Marcus Williams

Quote Originally Posted by bigskybears View Post
    I know this is a message board and people shouldn't be grammar Nazi's, but can you try to make complete sentences? You do the same thing over on AGS. My 9 year-old nephew is a better writer than you. Reading your signature makes me cringe!!!
    half of the people on here dont use complete sentences

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    I can't even read.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I can't even read.
    What ?
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    What ?
    huh? dfdsfadsfsdfdf

my signature on AGS? ha ha. who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post

Yeah, but this Lakes kid is really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bigskybears View Post
    Yeah, but this Lakes kid is really bad.
    Kid? HAHAHAHAHA!
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

I would like to respond to questions surrounding my son Marcus Williams and his status at NDSU.

First of all he is very excited about the opportunity to play for the Bison.
    2. He decided to go to NDSU because he was impressed with Coach Bohl and his staff.
    3. Another reason he chose NDSU is because he would love to play both football and basketball at the D1 level, and NDSU will afford him that opportunity.
    4. Marcus had a major shoulder separation the summer of his sophomore year (playing AAU Basketball), which required surgery, but we decided not to have surgery on it because the down time was too long and he was playing two varsity sports (he played with a bumb shoulder for two years). Once he decided on a college, we agreed to have the surgery done to repair the shoulder.
    5. To answer the eligibility questions, Marcus was declared academically ineligible by the national clearinghouse because his core GPA and ACT scores were not high enough (very close however, but I decided it is not worth contesting because I felt he needed the time to focus on adjusting to college). Marcus has done well academically his first semester and will be ready to compete next football season at DB for the Bison (I hope to see him play WR as well), and if he keep his grades up he will play basketball (provided Coach Bohl allows him to).
    6. God has a plan for all things and I am convinced that the academic issue needed to happen in order to keep the kid off of the field and off of the court to allow his shoulder to be repaired and allow time for him to heal, as well as adjust to college life and set a solid foundation for his education, because begining next fall he is going to be a very busy student athlete.

We truly appreciate Bisonville and all of the Bison fans and members for following Marcus' progress. I can assure you that he is very much committed to NDSU and is preparing himself for a great career as a Bison.

BRAVO!! SEE YOU SOON BROTHER!!

dont take b'ville so seriously, there's a loose cannon every once in awhile.... but everyone has good intentions.

peace!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jwolf1265 View Post
    I would like to respond to questions surrounding my son Marcus Williams and his status at NDSU.

First of all he is very excited about the opportunity to play for the Bison.
    2. He decided to go to NDSU because he was impressed with Coach Bohl and his staff.
    3. Another reason he chose NDSU is because he would love to play both football and basketball at the D1 level, and NDSU will afford him that opportunity.
    4. Marcus had a major shoulder separation the summer of his sophomore year (playing AAU Basketball), which required surgery, but we decided not to have surgery on it because the down time was too long and he was playing two varsity sports (he played with a bumb shoulder for two years). Once he decided on a college, we agreed to have the surgery done to repair the shoulder.
    5. To answer the eligibility questions, Marcus was declared academically ineligible by the national clearinghouse because his core GPA and ACT scores were not high enough (very close however, but I decided it is not worth contesting because I felt he needed the time to focus on adjusting to college). Marcus has done well academically his first semester and will be ready to compete next football season at DB for the Bison (I hope to see him play WR as well), and if he keep his grades up he will play basketball (provided Coach Bohl allows him to).
    6. God has a plan for all things and I am convinced that the academic issue needed to happen in order to keep the kid off of the field and off of the court to allow his shoulder to be repaired and allow time for him to heal, as well as adjust to college life and set a solid foundation for his education, because begining next fall he is going to be a very busy student athlete.

We truly appreciate Bisonville and all of the Bison fans and members for following Marcus' progress. I can assure you that he is very much committed to NDSU and is preparing himself for a great career as a Bison.
    thanks for your input/insight and welcome to bisonville.

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.-Joshua J. Marine