Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Default Re: Frisco roll call 2019 edition

Got 4. rank 394 pps 779.8
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I'm thinking those with rankings into the 1400s will get tickets. Does anyone remember where the cutoff was roughly the last few years?

EDIT: This has been proving wrong. Was going off of an old priority ranking.
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 12-31-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Got all I requested.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I'm thinking those with rankings into the 1400s will get tickets. Does anyone remember where the cutoff was roughly the last few years?
    The cutoff last year was very high... I didn't get the tickets I requested ranked at around 800. I thought I recall people ranked around 700 not getting tickets. In 2017 I did get tickets ranked roughly in the same spot but the allotments were about 1500 tickets bigger that year because they added the endzone seats to each teams' allotment. I'd be pretty surprised if they had to get into the 1400s to finish out the allotment this year.

My buddy is around the low 1200's and requested 4 tickets. Received a call that he wasn't awarded any.

Quote Originally Posted by stpaulbison View Post
    My buddy is around the low 1200's and requested 4 tickets. Received a call that he wasn't awarded any.
    Then as expected my priority ranking hasn't been updated. I thought it was off because priority points were updated but the ranking stayed the same.

Then as expected my priority ranking hasn't been updated. I thought it was off because priority points were updated but the ranking stayed the same.
    Yeah, I think they recently updated points but haven't updated rankings. I just got points added to my account for a donation made in October but my ranking didn't move.

Everyone else’s was updated too, so not surprising that your rank didn’t change, unless you made a recent, larger than normal contribution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Everyone else’s was updated too, so not surprising that your rank didn’t change, unless you made a recent, larger than normal contribution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not saying I did but I'm not saying I didn't either

463 points ranked 626 and have not heard anything yet