Page 68 of 302 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Fatigue

Default Re: Bison Fatigue

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Western Il will be dead imho.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    EXCUSE me... have you not heard that the Veterans are coming?!!
    Give me the tickets & I’ll fill those blue seats!
    But you can’t wait until the day before the game!

True story. Could someone please get rid of this damn thread? (Ok, I never say that!)
    It really bothers me because it goes against every morsel of my cytoplasm. (Oh geez, not cytoplasm...)
    Seriously though, it bothers me to see those two words together. How about if I start a ... petition to get it deleted?

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    I don’t know who had what expectations that were not fulfilled but if more Bison fans had come down to Brookings they would have had to find a bar from which to watch the game. Stadium was full and when the SDSU PA system ran the S.D.-SU chant to lead their crowd the spontaneous “Let’s Go Bison” chant by the green and gold faithful in attendance drowned them out. Epic. No fatigue in evidence last Saturday.
    I got chills when that happened
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    True story. Could someone please get rid of this damn thread? (Ok, I never say that!)
    It really bothers me because it goes against every morsel of my cytoplasm. (Oh geez, not cytoplasm...)
    Seriously though, it bothers me to see those two words together. How about if I start a ... petition to get it deleted?
    I'll sign it.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    My kids are getting bullied at school for wearing bison gear! My daughter refuses to wear any to school. Don't think it's fatigue. Think it's jealous hockey fans. She told the boys that are giving her crap that yeah the fighting hawks are good at hockey but the bison football team is great at football. That made my day. Point being I think our so called rivals or fcs peers have more bison fatigue then us!

Lardsin must go!

why do people want to hide the truth?

i think this thread is very important for NDSU athletics. They need to be pushed and reminded not to sit on thier hands and just pretend everything will stay the same.

I want NDSU and You, me to Fight this fatigue.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I'm feeling fatigue all right......
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was very fatigued last Saturday night. Good training for Frisco though.

Speaking of which I thought it was interesting that Ty mentioned in his interview that he commented to Brillo before the game that it felt like Frisco out there. I had a little of that same vibe with the crowd, the sun angle and the temps. Just missing all the great BBQ and all those nice Texans.

as a follower of ndsu ticket resales all year so far. everything was $75-$100 for the first 4-5 games. the last 2 I'm seeing face value all over the place.... hmmm

playoffs will get us back up there, but the 1st game we all know will be a 45-7 blowout.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    as a follower of ndsu ticket resales all year so far. everything was $75-$100 for the first 4-5 games. the last 2 I'm seeing face value all over the place.... hmmm

playoffs will get us back up there, but the 1st game we all know will be a 45-7 blowout.
    If the trend continues there will be 3-4k empty seats for the quarterfinal game that's normally the 11am Saturday kickoff.