Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Turner, NFL career

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Billy Turner, NFL career

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I saw that. Very impressive.... Must be the colors he plays in.
    I was irritated when the Vikings didn’t sign him but why would they as they don’t seem to sign any Bison. They could have used him and haeg the last number of years.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I was irritated when the Vikings didn’t sign him but why would they as they don’t seem to sign any Bison. They could have used him and haeg the last number of years.
    What do you expect? Vikes are not exactly considered wizards of the trades.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    What do you expect? Vikes are not exactly considered wizards of the trades.

Well, Dallas disagrees.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Well, Dallas disagrees.
    Yeah what did they get for Herschel? 3 superbowls?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The vikes stink at personnel judgement, time for a new GM IMO. The last game was on the O line for not giving pass protection and on the coaches for being DA's on play selection and blocking schemes.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisoneer View Post
    The vikes stink at personnel judgement, time for a new GM IMO. The last game was on the O line for not giving pass protection and on the coaches for being DA's on play selection and blocking schemes.
    And coaching, performing in the clutch, in big games, field goals etc

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    And coaching, performing in the clutch, in big games, field goals etc

It’s called culture. Losers will seldom win. I gave up on the Viqueens a long time ago. Any team that tries to win in preseason loses there on out. Even changes of ownership has done little.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    It’s called culture. Losers will seldom win. I gave up on the Viqueens a long time ago. Any team that tries to win in preseason loses there on out. Even changes of ownership has done little.
    Losers in the postseason. Historically they've done well in regular season.

Wilfs feel different than the past couple of owners... That said will be interesting to see what they do this off-season. I think online help and DBs are biggest need hopefully they can fill those.

Not sure any major names are up for free agency. Have to decide whether they're sticking with cousins. Not sure who they could target the greats now are getting to twilights of their careers. Not sure anyone will let any of these young upcoming ones go. I say extend cousins and draft Trey!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Losers in the postseason. Historically they've done well in regular season.

Wilfs feel different than the past couple of owners... That said will be interesting to see what they do this off-season. I think online help and DBs are biggest need hopefully they can fill those.

Not sure any major names are up for free agency. Have to decide whether they're sticking with cousins. Not sure who they could target the greats now are getting to twilights of their careers. Not sure anyone will let any of these young upcoming ones go. I say extend cousins and draft Trey!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    O-line has been an issue forever. Also, dont they have the self proclaimed best corner?

I noticed in the postgame press conference, Rodgers was wearing clothes from Billy Turners clothing collection
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans