Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Sisters Scores

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Little Sisters Scores

I just noticed they play Black Hills State tomorrow. lol

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    I just noticed they play Black Hills State tomorrow. lol
    A win here aught move them up a couple more notches in the polls.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    A win here aught move them up a couple more notches in the polls.
    I wonder if it can count as a moral victory

So UND had a big win. They beat an actual d1 team with scholarships on the road. Something they haven't done since 2009. What amazes me is how giddy their fans, players, and coaches are over this win. It's a pretty sad thing when apparently this is the biggest win in the programs d1 history. I mean they dumped mussman with Gatorade!! Whats up with that?! At the same time in our transition, we had numerous wins over d1 teams and 3 over FBS teams. Also being ranked #1 in the country. Sure it's a good step forward for their program but they all need to stop wetting their undies.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I mean they dumped mussman with Gatorade!! Whats up with that?!
    Please tell me you're joking. If a player did this when we beat UNI on the 29th Coach Bohl would be pissed.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

it's a quality win for und and they seem to be getting better

duluthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    So UND had a big win. They beat an actual d1 team with scholarships on the road. Something they haven't done since 2009. What amazes me is how giddy their fans, players, and coaches are over this win. It's a pretty sad thing when apparently this is the biggest win in the programs d1 history. I mean they dumped mussman with Gatorade!! Whats up with that?! At the same time in our transition, we had numerous wins over d1 teams and 3 over FBS teams. Also being ranked #1 in the country. Sure it's a good step forward for their program but they all need to stop wetting their undies.
    So they have a good win on the road after years of rocky transition and crappy scheduling, they finally seem to be heading in the right direction, and you criticize them because we had better wins? I'm no UND homer, but they seem to be righting that listing ship. If it were our team in that position, we would all be wetting our pants and talking about how our head coach is due to be picked up by a FBS team any day now. I'll give credit where credit is due and congratulate them on a good win.

There is no doubt in my mind that after the SUU win.....UND is a legit top 25 team. It makes me puke a bit to say that....but the win at SUU was solid.

Its a good win for them it was also a good win for SDSU when they beat them earlier this year. It is a quality D1 win. When you are at the bottom every hill you top seems like a mountain. If it keeps mussman there one extra year I give it a big thumbs up

Exactly - How good is SUU? - not very after losing to SDSU and UND. The GWC is really down this year.
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN