Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Sales

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by 90 BISON View Post
    I can confirm student tickets are SOLD OUT.
    As a student, that really surprises me. Way to go! I know of multiple students that have bought their tickets and sold them to others that were able to make it to the game. Great effort this week!

The FFD should be rocking on Saturday! We've been holding on to our "fun budget" money hoping we could spend it going to Frisco instead of flying back home for a playoff game.
    It's OK to not be OK.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So was it ever resolved if you could scalp tickets in ND or not? There are some pretty outrageous prices for tickets on Craigslist:

"Parting with 2 general admission tickets available for Saturday's sold out game. $125 for the pair... I will let them go tonight."

"1 pair of reserved sideline tickets for sale. Tickets are $80 each. Section 22 Row KK...seats are on the aisle!!"

"selling 3 GA tickets to Bison Semifinal Playoff game! $300 total" (This one blew me away!!!)

"2 general admission tickets $120 cash for the pair"

Just wondering. I am a firm believer in capitalism, but holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    So was it ever resolved if you could scalp tickets in ND or not? There are some pretty outrageous prices for tickets on Craigslist:

"Parting with 2 general admission tickets available for Saturday's sold out game. $125 for the pair... I will let them go tonight."

"1 pair of reserved sideline tickets for sale. Tickets are $80 each. Section 22 Row KK...seats are on the aisle!!"

"selling 3 GA tickets to Bison Semifinal Playoff game! $300 total" (This one blew me away!!!)

If I didn't have tickets I would stay at home instead of paying those prices.
    Win or Die Trying

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post

If they get someone to actually buy them, more power to them. That is absolutely ridiculous.

It is perfectly legal to scalp in ND.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    It is perfectly legal to scalp in ND.
    Than why did Custer have to ride a horse all the way to Montana?
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I for one would not pay the prices that most of the people on Craigslist are asking. I would rather stay home/go to a bar to watch then pay $100 for a GA ticket....that is a huge mark-up....and it pisses me off that people bought tickets just to try and make money. I hope they end up eating the tickets...

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBabe View Post
    I for one would not pay the prices that most of the people on Craigslist are asking. I would rather stay home/go to a bar to watch then pay $100 for a GA ticket....that is a huge mark-up....and it pisses me off that people bought tickets just to try and make money. I hope they end up eating the tickets...
    If no one wants to buy the tickets for $100, the prices will drop. I bet someone will pay that though. It's not like anyone is being forced to buy them. If I didn't have tickets and had no other option, I'd pay $100. I've paid more than that to see much more meanlingless games before.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonBabe View Post
    Or go to the game...