Page 60 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Best in the nation doesnt mean best for the team. Bohl tried that and lost half the coaches every year. You dont want coaches who whose main objective is to leave
    I said, "best...for the openings." I think that pretty much implies best for the team.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I said, "best...for the openings." I think that pretty much implies best for the team.
    Your auto spell might have gotten you because you said best available in the nation

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Your auto spell might have gotten you because you said best available in the nation
    I know what I posted, I know what I meant, I know you like to nitpick and parse everything. Carry on.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I figure Mess was gone, Riley will be tough to replace. The Rams have been outstanding the last few years and he played a big part.
    Keep your expectations low enough and you will always be happy with the results

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Question for the group......should I fill in the rest of current coaches on page one?

If so, ill do it once I get home xmas shopping
    Yes please, and if there is a way to denote which coaches are for sure leaving on that same post, that would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

I know what I posted, I know what I meant, I know you like to nitpick and parse everything. Carry on.
    Not nit picking. When you say best in the nation, it means the total opposite of what you meant. If your suit is blue/grey, you cant say its black

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Isnt k states official Twitter confirmation enough?
    Yes It was meant to be sarcastic after all the posts in this thread asking for confirmation. Finally have our answer as to who is leaving. Now hopefully we can fill those spots with some more great coaches

Not nit picking. When you say best in the nation, it means the total opposite of what you meant. If your suit is blue/grey, you cant say its black
    You also love to lecture and discussing anything with you is pointless because in your mind you are always right. You are not worth any more of my time.
    Paul Fix

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Kileman to bring Bison Coaches with him" https://247sports.com/college/kansas...man-126767688/

Klieman announced that he was bringing in Courtney Messingham as the offensive coordinator and tight ends coach, Jason Ray as wide receiver coach, Conor Riley as the offensive line coach and Joe Klanderman to coach the safeties.

KState announces assistance coaches: https://www.kwch.com/content/sports/...503388791.html
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

You also love to lecture and discussing anything with you is pointless because in your mind you are always right. You are not worth any more of my time.
    I think you mean he is always “correct” [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.