Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: x a possible candidate for y job

Default Re: Klieman a possible candidate for Gophers job

All the "Elite" adjectives regarding Goopher football is what's the most eyeroll worthy.

Feels like it will become reminiscent of certain other programs tick like repetitive use of the phrase flagship.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    All the "Elite" adjectives regarding Goopher football is what's the most eyeroll worthy.

Feels like it will become reminiscent of certain other programs tick like repetitive use of the phrase flagship.
    Kind of reminds me of the mt coach that was going to change how football is played
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    We can only hope he recruits like Brewster
    Saw some mention of him flipping six of his former team's recruits to the Gophers. Not sure that's a good thing for MÑ.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Saw some mention of him flipping six of his former team's recruits to the Gophers. Not sure that's a good thing for MÑ.
    Just asking this question, if he has been able to flip 6-7 recruits to come with him, which 6-7 MN recruits are out?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Just asking this question, if he has been able to flip 6-7 recruits to come with him, which 6-7 MN recruits are out?
    How many players who were kicked out were on scholarship?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

While Fleck is their coach, the Gophers will not play in a bowl as big as the one Fleck led WMU to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    I've been told many times over the last few years that MN misses on all these kids that end up at places like NDSU. Then when PJ brings some of these kids from Kalamazoo it's implied that they aren't good enough for MN lololol
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Considering he did this when he went to WMU, I don't think the gophers recruiting situation is settled in the least.

From his wiki
    One of Fleck's first actions as head coach was to rescind scholarship offers to incoming players who had verbally committed to Western Michigan. The withdraws occurred weeks before the national signing day, and left players unable to arrange other Division I scholarships as slots were already filled at other schools. "I know if it was me, I would be ticked," Fleck said of the players who had scholarship offers pulled. "I also know if it was me, I would have showed up in the office of the head football coach, telling him I was dying to still be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    Considering he did this when he went to WMU, I don't think the gophers recruiting situation is settled in the least.

From his wiki
    One of Fleck's first actions as head coach was to rescind scholarship offers to incoming players who had verbally committed to Western Michigan. The withdraws occurred weeks before the national signing day, and left players unable to arrange other Division I scholarships as slots were already filled at other schools. "I know if it was me, I would be ticked," Fleck said of the players who had scholarship offers pulled. "I also know if it was me, I would have showed up in the office of the head football coach, telling him I was dying to still be here.
    Sounds like a great guy...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Look at that goofy stunt with him dressing in a uniform. He's not a whole lot older than some of these seniors and he acts like it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯