Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Oh my god, what if we lose!

Default Re: Oh my god, what if we lose!

Colgate beat 3 - CAA teams and played Army close. Should be a good game.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll say it again, if we are so unfortunate to be upset by another team absolutely nothing will happen at all. 0 zip nadda. The guys will get a break. Coaches will finalize our recruiting class for 2019 (which is great by the way) and will themselves get a break. Players will begin their winter workouts with Kramer and continue on to spring ball and then we fans start it all over again for 2019 version.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I'll say it again, if we are so unfortunate to be upset by another team absolutely nothing will happen at all. 0 zip nadda. The guys will get a break. Coaches will finalize our recruiting class for 2019 (which is great by the way) and will themselves get a break. Players will begin their winter workouts with Kramer and continue on to spring ball and then we fans start it all over again for 2019 version.
    Yep, that's what the team will do. Bville wont be quite so calm and untroubled!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Yep, that's what the team will do. Bville wont be quite so calm and untroubled!
    We can’t even be that way when they play at their best.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Funny how quickly we forget the 2016 semifinal game. Seems to me we all survived.

My biggest concern would be unloading my tickets to the championship game, without a fan base like JMU to gobble them up.

Many tears will be shed in Frisco.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

5 out of 5 dentists will recommend Colgate.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Colgate beat 3 - CAA teams and played Army close. Should be a good game.
    A 28 to 14 loss to Army is a close game? Colgate is currently #105 in Sagarin rankings and Army #53. Colgate barely beat #79 JMU in a what I would call a close game. NDSU is ranked #24. This is Colgates first trip to Fargo and the Dome. Sure anything can happen, but very likely this isn't a close game even if a 2 TD differential is considered close.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    A 28 to 14 loss to Army is a close game? Colgate is currently #108 in Sagarin rankings and Army #53. Colgate barely beat #79 JMU in a what I would call a close game. NDSU is ranked #24. This is Colgates first trip to Fargo and the Dome. Sure anything can happen, but very likely this isn't a close game even if a 2 TD differential is considered close.
    I watched Army-Colgate a few weeks ago. Colgate had some big plays called back by penalties in the first half which I thought was very evenly played. In the 2nd half their offense struggled and Army's option game controlled the clock which wore down Colgates D a bit. Army is coached by GSU's old coach Jeff Monken.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I watched Army-Colgate a few weeks ago. Colgate had some big plays called back by penalties in the first half which I thought was very evenly played. In the 2nd half their offense struggled and Army's option game controlled the clock which wore down Colgates D a bit. Army is coached by GSU's old coach Jeff Monken.
    What ifs so what. There is a reason Colgate is #108 ranked in Sagarin.