Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Notice we don’t smack Indiana State or Mo State at the same level
    True, of course they pretty much never come here either. I doubt they have more than 2 posters on their own forums

Not to rain on a lot of parades. But JMU should be pretty tough next year with the players that are available to come back. Now if they can keep them from leaving and find the staff to coach them up. They will be around yet. I would bet on the being back in the talk next year before Colgate, Austin Peay, UN_ and many other teams.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

In short we reserve serious football talk to those teams we are playing the upcoming Sat that are worthy of it. And quite frankly most aren't. See average margin of victory. The fact that this board gives JMU 12 pages of respect is telling and should be seen as just that, respect. Now when you fall off the face of the FCS earth and aren't' relevant in 3-4 years you'll get the same treatment as the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Not to rain on a lot of parades. But JMU should be pretty tough next year with the players that are available to come back. Now if they can keep them from leaving and find the staff to coach them up. They will be around yet. I would bet on the being back in the talk next year before Colgate, Austin Peay, UN_ and many other teams.
    A lot of teams are in the playoffs "every year". Wake me when someone is a NC contender year in and year out for more than 2-3 years. So far JMU managed to do it for 2 straight years. Their streak can start again next year.

In reality regardless of how/why they ended up in Frisco SHSU's streak could be considered more of a perennial contender than JMU.

Best moment? that time where they didnt actually lose to New Hampshire this year. Incredible victory for JMU
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

They had a moment???
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Also, why are NDSU fans so bitter about JMU? Genuine question, I mean bitter enough to create this 12+ page thread? I would have thought they would enjoy our company as we are the only other FCS team in the country able to consistently travel well. Makes the title game more enjoyable when both sides show up in my opinion.[/QUOTE]
    I have my options set up to hold more responses. This is only page 3 to me. We have a thread with 1,000,000+ views and it is not even obscene material.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    "Also, why are NDSU fans so bitter about JMU? Genuine question, I mean bitter enough to create this 12+ page thread? I would have thought they would enjoy our company as we are the only other FCS team in the country able to consistently travel well. Makes the title game more enjoyable when both sides show up in my opinion.
    I have my options set up to hold more responses. This is only page 3 to me. We have a thread with 1,000,000+ views and it is not even obscene material.[/QUOTE]

Also, Colgate is kind of boring. If JMU hadn't pudded it up this year, this thread would be designated to them as an opponent.

Just sayin.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I have my options set up to hold more responses. This is only page 3 to me. We have a thread with 1,000,000+ views and it is not even obscene material.
    Also, Colgate is kind of boring. If JMU hadn't pudded it up this year, this thread would be designated to them as an opponent.

Just sayin.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much my thoughts. Would rather see JMU this Saturday. They have proven to be the real deal over the past few years.

Also, what is going on with the "quote" function?