Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL Bracketology

Default Re: FINAL Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    No, remember? the 2017 Championship game was the "we inexplicably dropped every pass" game.

There was never an unhealthy Bison team, the 2016 Bison team was at full strength and got curbstomped by the vastly superior JMU team.
    Be careful, you will be added to the dog's jokester list.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Where is Coach Houston going to hang all this material?

No, remember? the 2017 Championship game was the "we inexplicably dropped every pass" game.

There was never an unhealthy Bison team, the 2016 Bison team was at full strength and got curbstomped by the vastly superior JMU team.
    The 2016 Bison defense was decimated by injury. Nick DeLuca, Dan Marlette Nate Tanguay, Aaron Steidl. We were so thin at DT, we had Caleb Butler and a young Jack Darnel playing. Jordheim was out. PGT was gimpy and shouldn't have played

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

No they just ran out of time!! Wait ….Sorry that was 2014 runner up excuse. See a pattern here?

I bought tickets right at 3:00 on Sunday and the best end zone seats were in row EE in Section 10. I was hoping to get more down low like the last 2 games where we were in row K and L in section 10.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Yes they opened those sections up. Section 10 you could purchase row A and up. Same with Section 12. Section 11 had tickets available above the band.
    They are not waiting (until next week) to see how many tickets the students will purchase.
    I agree with you. I think they are selling those sections much earlier than ever before.
    (They go onsale again the 21st.)
    It's OK to not be OK.

It just dawned on me that we are feeding the JMU troll without the troll being here.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I think Houston just wanted his players to be able to enjoy Thanksgiving at home, something everyone looks forward to. He is pissed and rightfully so.
    Now, Houston can have his players enjoy Thanksgiving at HIS home, feeding them an "injured" turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    It just dawned on me that we are feeding the JMU troll without the troll being here.
    What else are we going to do? I mean, besides argue the merits of an all white uniform.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Way too much stupidity to deal with here. We have Bison fans come to our board and we treat them with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    Where is Coach Houston going to hang all this material?
    Actually, Houston strikes me as the type of idiot blowhard who probably would go on an opposing team's fan message board for motivational material.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery