Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bison Gameday App

Default New Bison Gameday App

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205703584
    sorry if this was already posted

Bison Game Day App Available
    Courtesy: NDSU Athletic Media Relations
    Release: October 02, 2012
    NDSU Athletics released the Bison Game Day app for iPhone and Android users Tuesday. The app will enhance the fan experience on Bison Game Day and offer exclusive game day content for fans who tailgate or attend the game.

What is it?

The Bison Game Day app will provide Bison fans with exclusive game day content for football and basketball home games. From special deals, team and opponent updates, and forecast alerts for tailgating, fans will be on top of their game for Bison Game Day. Fans can share their Bison Pride with friends by uploading a game day photo to Facebook via the app. Turn on the strobe light with thousands of others when the Fargodome lights go down before the game for a green and yellow light show.

The tailgating experience has greatly improved for the 2012 season with more entertainment and vendors in new locations. The map on the app helps tailgaters find designated tailgating lots, merchandise, food vendors and kids activities.

The Bison Game Day app will promote football and basketball home game days.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: New Bison Gameday App

The strobe flashes both green then yellow. oops, Gabe already had that in his post above, redundant. Still the strobe should be cool.
    Last edited by KilldeerBison; 10-02-2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Redundant
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Downloaded...Thanks Gabe!
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

cool it has a green and gold strobe light your supposed to flash when they drop the lights! Awesome! works like a charm!! Major props marketing people... now just get the word out to use it!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

The strobe idea is totally badass. A few folks tried to get a thing going last season where we tried getting students to hold up their phones during the pre-game, but this is even better. I wonder how many students have smart phones?

OK, just checking it out now and the gameday photo is feature is straight genius. You sign in with Facebook and it automatically posts a picture taken to the NDSU athletics facebook page. That's awesome. Having the school song handy at the start menu is cool. Tailgate lot is meh, I fell like they included this just to reinforce where alcohol is and is not permitted.

Also! The weather alert also having the times for kickoff and the tailgate lot opening is hella convenient. 5-star app as far as I'm concerned.

All in all pretty awesome and it's killer that they added a new app to replace the inactive gobison.com one.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

GREAT IDEA and big thanks for the heads up.
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Ya'll can thank my company for that app. No, I don't want your support questions.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Thanks Gabe. Installed!

The only thing missing is the words and music for 'Far Across'!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205703584
    sorry if this was already posted

Bison Game Day App Available
    Courtesy: NDSU Athletic Media Relations
    Release: October 02, 2012
    NDSU Athletics released the Bison Game Day app for iPhone and Android users Tuesday. The app will enhance the fan experience on Bison Game Day and offer exclusive game day content for fans who tailgate or attend the game.

What is it?

The Bison Game Day app will provide Bison fans with exclusive game day content for football and basketball home games. From special deals, team and opponent updates, and forecast alerts for tailgating, fans will be on top of their game for Bison Game Day. Fans can share their Bison Pride with friends by uploading a game day photo to Facebook via the app. Turn on the strobe light with thousands of others when the Fargodome lights go down before the game for a green and yellow light show.

The tailgating experience has greatly improved for the 2012 season with more entertainment and vendors in new locations. The map on the app helps tailgaters find designated tailgating lots, merchandise, food vendors and kids activities.

The Bison Game Day app will promote football and basketball home game days.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Ton of potential for this. I like it.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    All in all pretty awesome and it's killer that they added a new app to replace the inactive gobison.com one.
    What do you mean by inactive. Mine is updated and has all the schedules and rosters, etc. Last news story for football was yesterday at 2:31pm.