Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/7 und

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 12/7 und

And we still have to play them at their house...fug dat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU is downright awful right now. I don't know much about the X's and O's of basketball but the weave is an ugly brand f basketball. And when it's not working it is really hard to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    UND isn't even that good either..
    They are ok but at least their team acts like they care. Wish I could say that about anyone on our team other than Dex. These guys are shitty free throw shooters, play lazy on offense and defense, are the opposite of clutch, and pee down their leg like a 4 year old on Halloween. I mean I could knock down more than 1 out of 20 threes after a case of beer. Not sure how they can't get up for this game. Sorry to all the fans who watched in subzero weather.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Note to Paul and AJ. You cant afford to take the summer off and expect to get better! This team needs to learn something about leadership and dedication. The product this team has put on the court is not the Bison way. This starts with the coaching staff which has no creativity and has shown the ability to not be able to make adjustments on either end of the floor. Had high hopes for this team but it is evident they do not have the heart or coaching staff to compete anymore. The only way we win is if the Bison have a decisive advantage in talent. If it is two evenly matched teams or even just a slight advantage to the Bison we have no chance. Get a coaching staff in here that can take advantage of team strengths and provides some accountability with its players. This entitlement way off life and laid back coaching style is not cutting it nor is it the Bison way. This team needs a boot up their ass in a big way.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Coach Richman wants to fill the new arena and have the crowd involved but will never do it with these offensive schemes, if you can even call them that. I don't believe these sets allow the team to get any flow or momentum going thus the lackluster crowd participation.

My family was at the opening game against Arkansas St. and were bored off our a$$ that night as we should have beat them by 20. The lack of enthusiasm from the crowds suggest we aren't the only ones feeling this way.

Would love to get behind this team and attend more games but will not drive two hours to watch that. So frustrating.

Hope they can get things going in the right direction soon or the new arena will all be for naught.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

double post

Glad I saved $2,000 by not buying season tickets...
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

This team will not compete for a Summit League title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What in the hell was that??????? It sure wasn't a team playing basketball. What a colossal waste of a evening. I can't believe I spent $1000 to watch that crap.

At least Dex looked and played like he gave a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    What in the hell was that??????? It sure wasn't a team playing basketball. What a colossal waste of a evening. I can't believe I spent $1000 to watch that crap.

At least Dex looked and played like he gave a shit.
    $1,000?? What the hell did you do? Buy 100 sodas?