Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Recruiting Updates

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2021 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    once again NDSU is better than all 35 of those teams, really isnt that surprising. 4 fbs teams would get throttled by NDSU.
    I want P5 transfers. LETS GOOO!!!
    One of those was our starting QB to start this spring. How'd that work out for us?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    One of those was our starting QB to start this spring. How'd that work out for us?
    Tyler Roehl/Matt Entz tried to put a square peg into a round hole, that's how it worked out.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Tyler Roehl/Matt Entz tried to put a square peg into a round hole, that's how it worked out.
    You might be right. But I will say two things. One he missed throws that it doesn't matter what system your in, the throws should have been made. And two, you don't change the system for one guy. You recruit to your system. A mobile QB is a requirement in our system. And he wasn't it.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    You might be right. But I will say two things. One he missed throws that it doesn't matter what system your in, the throws should have been made. And two, you don't change the system for one guy. You recruit to your system. A mobile QB is a requirement in our system. And he wasn't it.
    Correct---didn't match the system NDSU QB requirement. He needs to be able to run the football and be tough.

I will always remember Zeb for his great leadership and for that pass down the seam to a wide open TE that dropped like a dead duck for no apparent reason. TE made an amazing turn around grab to stop it from hitting the turf, stood back up, turned 180 degrees and ran for a TD.

And then lakes went nuts on the GDT about how we were all wrong about the Zebmesiter.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I will always remember Zeb for his great leadership and for that pass down the seam to a wide open TE that dropped like a dead duck for no apparent reason. TE made an amazing turn around grab to stop it from hitting the turf, stood back up, turned 180 degrees and ran for a TD.

And then lakes went nuts on the GDT about how we were all wrong about the Zebmesiter.
    That has to be one of the top 10 receptions in NDSU history.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    That has to be one of the top 10 receptions in NDSU history.
    Dozens of catches outnumber that one from a significance standpoint. Was it a great catch? Yes. Was it a poorly thrown ball?? Umm, Hell yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Dozens of catches outnumber that one from a significance standpoint. Was it a great catch? Yes. Was it a poorly thrown ball?? Umm, Hell yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Didn’t quite make it over those mountains. Was another sad day for uncle Rico.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Looks like the Bison have offered transfer CB Elijah Culp from Austin Peay: https://twitter.com/eli2lit/status/1392657111704875010

He was a true freshman this past season so he still has 4 years of eligibility left: https://letsgopeay.com/sports/footba...ijah-culp/9111

Had 22 tackles and 2 INTs and played in 8 of their 9 games. Not sure if he started but assuming with those numbers he either started or was a key reserve this spring for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Looks like the Bison have offered transfer CB Elijah Culp from Austin Peay: https://twitter.com/eli2lit/status/1392657111704875010

He was a true freshman this past season so he still has 4 years of eligibility left: https://letsgopeay.com/sports/footba...ijah-culp/9111

Had 22 tackles and 2 INTs and played in 8 of their 9 games. Not sure if he started but assuming with those numbers he either started or was a key reserve this spring for them.

we Austin Peeing.. while Griz get a Michigan St guy. Are our coaches even contacting power 5 guys?

Montana #GrizFB gets a commitment from Michigan State grad transfer DeAri Todd. The 6-foot-2, 265-pound DE has 2 years of eligibility left and was a 3x Academic All-Big Ten selection. He was a 3-star prospect out of HS in Lorain, Ohio, and originally committed to Boston College.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?