Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: Bison in the CFL

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison in the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by JustinTyem View Post
    They said both guys will play. Maybe Brock has 1 and 4,Danny O'Brien has 2 and 3. Or Injured or They don't wanna see Brock take any more of those hits cause he is their future
    starting Qb.

The RedBlacks have been doing a lot of subtle things to show that he is someone they are grooming and want to keep.

Winnipeg Blue Bombers played their playoff game yesterday. Ryan Smith killed it! He got 7 catches for 106 yards and 2 TDs. This is good thing to see since he was injured this year and statistically underwhelmed most fans when he did play.
    The fella that watches the CFL

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ryan Smith tweeted: "If anyone in Winnipeg is looking for a queen sized mattress that has only been used for 6 months. Please contact me."

so fans don't know if he is getting a new bed or not going to play for Winnipeg next year.
    The fella that watches the CFL

The Redblacks are playing... half time & we just tuned in. ESPN.

One thing Canadian Superbowl halftime has more of than the USA's... Goose Down.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Redblacks win the 2016 Grey Cup 39 -33 in OT.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I didn't see Jensen around. Isn't he on the RBs? Announcer interviewed a QB named Harris(?) saying he was the future of the RB post Burris.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I didn't see Jensen around. Isn't he on the RBs? Announcer interviewed a QB named Harris(?) saying he was the future of the RB post Burris.
    Yes he is. Harris is #2 QB. Brock is #3 QB. I am guessing Henry Burris might retire this year? I think Harris and Brock are roommates.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well then, I guess Brock as another Championship ring....his hand must be getting heavy with all that jewelry.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I saw Brock on the sideline a couple times...dressed in civilian clothes, talking with the backup QB.

Yes, they had a sideline video of Brock on Wday sports tonite. Congratulations Brock & the Redblacks on winning the GREY CUP!