Page 1181 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1816811081113111711179118011811182118311911231128116812181 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,810 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Skip might have plenty of time on his hands to do some research before he opens his big mouth. I'm feeling optimistic this morning.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more...EFT?li=BBnba9I
    Now they just need to get rid of Stephen A.
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Skip might have plenty of time on his hands to do some research before he opens his big mouth. I'm feeling optimistic this morning.
    He's going to FS1. The old producer of First Take is running the show over there now.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

LA Times interviewed three former Rams QBs for the paper today (sorry, read the hard copy, no time this morning to grab the link): Roman Gabriel, Jaws, and Vince Ferragamo (who lives near me). Roman likes Goff 'cause he's from California; Vince likes Wentz for his powerful frame; and--interestingly--they didn't ask Jaws (or left it out so the article would be balanced, one for each).

Carson to LA.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seems like those ESPN guys move on from ESPN and aren't nearly as big of a deal as they were when they were at ESPN. I never liked the guy

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Lmao, Bradford better hope he gets traded because he is going to get the Philly treatment. They are going to LOVE Wentz.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Yeah, we've all heard this same story, but I'll put this out there anyways. Know a guy with inside info in the Bears organization. I'll put it this way, Carson should get an endorsement deal with a sunscreen company.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Yeah, we've all heard this same story, but I'll put this out there anyways. Know a guy with inside info in the Bears organization. I'll put it this way, Carson should get an endorsement deal with a sunscreen company.
    Interesting. Thankfully we will know the answer to all of this Thursday evening!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Isn't it always sunny in Philadelphia?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The House just voted to designate the Bison as the national mammal of the US and tomorrow a Bison will go #1 in the draft. Coincidence? Everyone wants to be a Bison!

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    The House just voted to designate the Bison as the national mammal of the US and tomorrow a Bison will go #1 in the draft. Coincidence? Everyone wants to be a Bison!
    Thank God they've gotten that important piece of legislation taken care of.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."