Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Game: @SDSU

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Upcoming Game: @SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    At least you're wrong emphatically
    Okay, if I am wrong then explain this to me.

What is worse, an experienced offense with lots of returning starters on the OL and at QB shitting in their pants and failing to even get a first down when they have a chance to put the game away or an inexperienced defense with three returning starters unable to stop a final drive?

And how many three and outs did this experienced offense have? An offense that was expected to carry the team? How many have against a relatively young defense that was missing their leader at MLB?

After answering those questions tell me again why I am wrong without making more shit up. Go ahead...

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Okay, if I am wrong then explain this to me.

What is worse, an experienced offense with lots of returning starters on the OL and at QB shitting in their pants and failing to even get a first down when they have a chance to put the game away or an inexperienced defense with three returning starters unable to stop a final drive?

And how many three and outs did this experienced offense have? An offense that was expected to carry the team? How many have against a relatively young defense that was missing their leader at MLB?

After answering those questions tell me again why I am wrong without making more shit up. Go ahead...
    That question would actually hold weight if the final drive was the only drive the defense couldn't stop

If you don't learn to let it go this could happen

For those that think the Bunnies have no quality wins, SUU is kicking Weber State's as WSU 17-0. Tomorrow's game will be decided by less than a TD either way. It is a toss up game.

For those that think the Bunnies have no quality wins, SUU is kicking Weber State's as WSU 17-0. Tomorrow's game will be decided by less than a TD either way. It is a toss up game.
    Pfft, its a Friday night game in the Utah mountains, anything can happen

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    That question would actually hold weight if the final drive was the only drive the defense couldn't stop
    And I repeat for those of you with reading comprehension disabilities: WHICH part of the team did everyone on BV, the press, and even the HC say would have to lead and carry the team while the defense gained game experience? Hmmmm...? It was a team loss for fuck sake. What is wrong with you people?
    Last edited by BisonNeil; 10-03-2015 at 02:11 AM.

Well, from the box score, Weber is playing a backup or third string QB who currently has a passer rating of -133.

I got a expect the best fortune cookie and one of the kids got a if you never lose you can't ever really win fortune tonight so I interpreted that to mean go Bison sdsu is shit out of luck tomorrow. And if we are going to argue about the past I would suggest going back and listening to Phil Hansen's color comments on the Montana game.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Well, from the box score, Weber is playing a backup or third string QB who currently has a passer rating of -133.
    Okay. But Weber gave up only 26 to Oregon St and only 14-17 points to the other two teams they played other than NDSU but 17 pts in first half against a moribund SUU. How do we explain that?