Page 124 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1572

Thread: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU looks at possible football game at Target Field

Quote Originally Posted by 15>1 View Post
    You left out the part where people aren't going because the game is being played in baseball stadium.
    Shooter's column said 28k tickets sold for this event. Expecting 35k.

Not bad, biggest NDSU Home game ever.

I hope this guy is ready come fall:

https://twitter.com/sellinmark/statu...050519040?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I hope this guy is ready come fall:

https://twitter.com/sellinmark/statu...050519040?s=21

Did he have surgery CAS?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Btw, I looked 2 weeks ago for tickets and there were ample tickets on the right field line for cheap.... Looked again this past thursday and there were NO tickets available outside of the upper deck.

Checked out stuf hub and there were THOUSANDS of tickets available for 8-10x face value.

Are there seriously 10-15k bison fans who are buying tix and just listing them on stub hub? where are these thousand sof tickets coming from? I feel like there is a service out there who bought thousands of tickets for the sole purpose of secondary market sales.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Did he have surgery CAS?
    I dont know—haven’t heard anything, just saw the tweet.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Btw, I looked 2 weeks ago for tickets and there were ample tickets on the right field line for cheap.... Looked again this past thursday and there were NO tickets available outside of the upper deck.

Checked out stuf hub and there were THOUSANDS of tickets available for 8-10x face value.

Are there seriously 10-15k bison fans who are buying tix and just listing them on stub hub? where are these thousand sof tickets coming from? I feel like there is a service out there who bought thousands of tickets for the sole purpose of secondary market sales.
    Well that skews the numbers a bit doesn't it?

Well, I know Twins season ticket holders had access to a pre-sale that was either at the same time or before us Bison season ticket holders had one late last October. I'm sure most Twins season tickets holders are well acquainted with offloading tickets on the secondary markets so my guess is that's where a lot of those are coming from.

Yes, reselling tickets is an industry. Some of those tickets are probably Twins season ticket holders as another poster mentioned, some are probably third party resellers, and some probably belong to the Twins themselves.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Yes there are many organizations that operate in scalping. Same thing that happens in Frisco

Ellefson had bone spurs removed in both feet and should be a full go for summer workouts and his senior year per Entz via Kolpack.

https://twitter.com/FGOSPORTSWRITER/...146411008?s=19