Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Seating in Frisco

Default Re: Seating in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Has there been problems in the past with tickets from the NDSU allotment getting scalped to the other team? If not (and I don't think it has been but I haven't ever followed it that closely) then I'm not sure why we aren't distributing tickets until 1/4. Or is there another reason for the delay maybe? Doesn't make any difference to me as I have no chance to get tickets from the school and already have my tickets but am curious.
    I'm pretty sure that hasn't been an issue in the past. I think there's been a few tickets from the allotment pop up for resale but that's very rare IIRC. But I also don't think tickets have ever been going for this much on the secondary market either in a championship game NDSU has been involved in. I'm just guessing as to why they wouldn't release tickets to their respective accounts until 1/4 so could easily be something different. In any case, there's not going to be much opportunity to re-sell your allotted tickets (which is just fine by me).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well, whether it's intentional or unintentional they're pissing off the NCAA then because this will be around 4500 tickets I think that can't be posted to AXS for resale until 1/4 at the earliest.
    And how many do you think will be resold???

BTW I seriously dont think the NCAA is pissed off about this.

What I do find interesting is I went to my Flash seat account and it also shows the tickets I bought in Aug. They also show up at AXS. Plus AXS has a record of all of my purchases all the way back to our first game. 30.00 a seat. Sideline And I bought those through the stadium ticket office.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    And how many do you think will be resold???

BTW I seriously dont think the NCAA is pissed off about this.

What I do find interesting is I went to my Flash seat account and it also shows the tickets I bought in Aug. They also show up at AXS.
    Like I said I don't think very many from the allotment went up for resale in the past so I wouldn't imagine that changing much this year. But if there are any re-sold tickets from the NDSU allotment I'd say there's a greater chance than ever of an opposing fan showing up in those seats. I'd tend to agree that the NCAA doesn't really give a rip if they make another few thousand on resale fees or not.

For me the delay is just a minor annoyance since I'd just like to know the section and row my seats are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Like I said I don't think very many from the allotment went up for resale in the past so I wouldn't imagine that changing much this year. But if there are any re-sold tickets from the NDSU allotment I'd say there's a greater chance than ever of an opposing fan showing up in those seats. I'd tend to agree that the NCAA doesn't really give a rip if they make another few thousand on resale fees or not.

For me the delay is just a minor annoyance since I'd just like to know the section and row my seats are in.
    Yep the delay is a pain. People need to transfer tickets etc etc etc. But they will let us know later???? WTF????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I know of a couple of families who thought they were getting tickets from a season ticket holder… who has since gone silent.
    Pretty easy to sell those tickets for $350 or more… and especially if they are in your AXS account. If there’s a 7 day delay (holy smokes it is a SEVEN day delay) the allotment scalpers may be a bit nervous. That’s ok.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    Has there been problems in the past with tickets from the NDSU allotment getting scalped to the other team? If not (and I don't think it has been but I haven't ever followed it that closely) then I'm not sure why we aren't distributing tickets until 1/4. Or is there another reason for the delay maybe? Doesn't make any difference to me as I have no chance to get tickets from the school and already have my tickets but am curious.
    Because Matt Larsen is sitting on his hands and not shipping them out!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Because Matt Larsen is sitting on his hands and not shipping them out!
    Lakes hasnt given him the green light. As soon as he gets his bitch on he will give the OK.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Lakes hasnt given him the green light. As soon as he gets his bitch on he will give the OK.
    I don't care about your poorers..
    I got 2 offers for tickets & am back on the fence of going.

Anyone stuck with an extra room Thu-Sat ???
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Seriously I do. Call me…. And if you can’t find my number keep looking because it’s only out there a zillion times!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Seriously I do. Call me…. And if you can’t find my number keep looking because it’s only out there a zillion times!
    how do u not have tix? NDSU should be giving you PP for your good work
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?