Page 158 of 257 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2566

Thread: Bison in the NFL

Default Re: Bison in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Shouldn’t have even been called in the first place.

And I enjoy Ross’s input, but he is a whiner Packer fan in case you haven’t noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice try at a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Nice try at a compliment.
    Just telling/saying thing as they are. You should try it.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Just telling/saying thing as they are. You should try it.

You were or weren't trying to compliment Ross? I really like you CAS but think you're an asshole.

You were or weren't trying to compliment Ross? I really like you CAS but think you're an asshole.
    I am told that all the time (especially by my wife) and there are plenty of people like that. Really liked, but also an asshole.

I feel he does good FCS/football work, but he is an insufferable/whiner Packer fan. He still complains/whines about Barr hit on Rodgers when it was completely legit, other than Rodgers getting hurt. Is what it is.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I feel he does good FCS/football work, but he is an insufferable/whiner Packer fan. He still complains/whines about Barr hit on Rodgers when it was completely legit, other than Rodgers getting hurt. Is what it is.

PS: Don’t give An F if you like me.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

That's why you call someone a fan, short for fanatic. If they weren't insufferable they wouldn't be a fanatic but if they dont cheer for your team then they are a whiner. If they cheer for your team then you sympathize with them. Waste of time, you're a moron.

That's why you call someone a fan, short for fanatic. If they weren't insufferable they wouldn't be a fanatic but if they dont cheer for your team then they are a whiner. If they cheer for your team then you sympathize with them. Waste of time, you're a moron.
    Ha! I didn’t say anything about him cheering for or against “my” team. Just pointing out that he is a whiner Packer fan. Simple as that. He is.

When I whine about the Vikings, it’s not about refs nor other teams, it’s about the effing Vikings, who can suck with the best most of the time and let me down as a fan ... not a fanatic.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Fun night watching 3 Bison playing a game on Thursday night football reminding myself how spoiled us Bison fans truly are.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Fun night watching 3 Bison playing a game on Thursday night football reminding myself how spoiled us Bison fans truly are.
    Both Wentz and Turner played very well. Shep didn’t get a lot of chances, but film watching may give Rodgers more of a reason to look for him.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO