Page 209 of 390 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    You’ve seen it with shitty power 5 programs. Iowa was the best but they were quite literally incompetent offensively. KSU, ISU and Kansas are all bad programs esp when you played them. KSU was coming off their best season in forever in which they got boat raced in the Fiesta Bowl by.... Oregon. Lost everyone of importance and went back to being mediocre. It’s still really impressive for an FCS program to beat an FBS but it’s not like you’ve been beating Penn State, Florida and Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We must be one of the luckiest teams in sports to always play these bad teams. Doesn't exactly sound good for UO if that's the case. I suppose our luck could run out for the first time in like the last 7.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Duck you!!

I have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours, apparently...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Ok Duck fans. You know what you all are feeling right now? Yeah that’s what your players are going to be feeling near the end of the third quarter on September 5th. You think they can overcome it?
    Don't believe everything you think.

You’ve seen it with shitty power 5 programs. Iowa was the best but they were quite literally incompetent offensively. KSU, ISU and Kansas are all bad programs esp when you played them. KSU was coming off their best season in forever in which they got boat raced in the Fiesta Bowl by.... Oregon. Lost everyone of importance and went back to being mediocre. It’s still really impressive for an FCS program to beat an FBS but it’s not like you’ve been beating Penn State, Florida and Oklahoma.

No you’re right. Penn State, Florida and Oklahoma all block calls from the 701 area code. As do most other FBS AD’s.
    Don't believe everything you think.

What's the over/under on this thread count?

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    This one might not go well for you.
    You gotta admit they sure like to hear themselves talk. I was wondering why it was getting a tad windy over here.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

So now we're back to how you think you're team is going to be as good or better than last year because of all the talent you return from a 2 loss season and 1-pt Bowl Game win even though you have a new OC and QB. For all we know, Oregon 2020 is shitty, too, bro.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    LMFAO ok so far we have learned that last year's UO team was so awesome that they only lossed 2 games because they gave them away by their own mistakes. They played with one of the worst QBs on the team while the backup and this year's starter is way better. They have a team full of NFL talent and it's just getting better every year. They might be the NFLs next expansion team. They've been winning for 30 years but never mind those losing seasons because they play top teams every fricking game even against those FCS puds like us but we play lots of bad teams every year.

Did I miss anything?
    You forgot how to read. No one is saying Shough is better than Herbert right now. Just that Herbert for all of his hype was not very efficient. He was in the bottom 5 QBs in all of FBS when blitzed last year. Shough is running a better system and has better talent at WR & TE to throw to because guys are back from injury, a year older and/or finally on campus/ eligible after transferring in.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Sorry I have to try and sneak this in...

I think it's more about how FBS talent and mental toughness doesn't seem to show up on game day against what they perceive to be an inferior opponent. Sure, the coaches can tell the players all day to take it seriously, but there's a certain part of a 4/5-star athlete that looks down their nose at the lowly FCS kiddos and just doesn't take them seriously... until it's too late.

Maybe that won't happen. But we've seen it, time and time again. Fuck, we see it every year with FCS teams that try to build rosters from p5 tranfsers.
    Generally the 4/5 star kids beat the ever living piss out of FCS kids for about a half and then the backups come in..idk what you are talking about. The last big dick FBS program to lose to a FCS team was....Michigan? Virginia Tech lost to JMU that one year and ended up being a pretty solid team I guess.

If Oregon treats the game like a typical FCS game, they'll end up in a dogfight and either squeak one out or lose close.
    College of Business Alumnus

And to think that my very own NDSU fans dissed me for basically telling Duck fans to go fuck themselves. Have we seen enough now with their arrogant posts? I knew it was coming!!

Phil Knight!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.