Page 208 of 390 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3897

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon 9.5.2020

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Fumbles and ASU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m curious how you watched the FCS Natty and the Rose Bowl and think the talent and competition level are similar. One was played in a soccer stadium and the other had 91,000 people there and 16 million watching on TV. One looked like a completely different sport than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Wait, wait, wait!!! I missed the part about the NFL expansion. Can we go through that again please?
    They are practically a fucking NFL team. We're fucked!

Quote Originally Posted by QB11SD View Post
    I’m curious how you watched the FCS Natty and the Rose Bowl and think the talent and competition level are similar. One was played in a soccer stadium and the other had 91,000 people there and 16 million watching on TV. One looked like a completely different sport than the other.

This one might not go well for you.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot they have the best left tackle in football.

Seriously did you guys hear yet that they have the best left tackle in football?

Let me repeat it just in case.

They have the best left tackle in football!
    If that’s really the case then I think we should pound the shit out of the right one. Or the left guard. Wait. Are you saying best left DEFENSE of OFFENSE? I’m starting to have trouble keeping up here...
    Don't believe everything you think.

Let's guess what sport did the FCS championship look like badminton?

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Sorry I have to try and sneak this in...

I think it's more about how FBS talent and mental toughness doesn't seem to show up on game day against what they perceive to be an inferior opponent. Sure, the coaches can tell the players all day to take it seriously, but there's a certain part of a 4/5-star athlete that looks down their nose at the lowly FCS kiddos and just doesn't take them seriously... until it's too late.

Maybe that won't happen. But we've seen it, time and time again. Fuck, we see it every year with FCS teams that try to build rosters from p5 tranfsers.
    You’ve seen it with shitty power 5 programs. Iowa was the best but they were quite literally incompetent offensively. KSU, ISU and Kansas are all bad programs esp when you played them. KSU was coming off their best season in forever in which they got boat raced in the Fiesta Bowl by.... Oregon. Lost everyone of importance and went back to being mediocre. It’s still really impressive for an FCS program to beat an FBS but it’s not like you’ve been beating Penn State, Florida and Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Also, I tried to lighten the mood with a little Princess Bride and these Duck guys jumped down my neck... Since then CAS is back on a rampage.

Anybody want a peanut?
    Duck you!!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Dude. You started out with some credibility here. Are you sure you contribute content to a pay site? Really?

Do you have an inflatable vest? You need one. Right now.
    Don't believe everything you think.

This team returns everything at RB, WR, TE, the best LT in CFB, everything at Corner, Safety, DE, OLB, DT and 1/2 of our starting ILB. We are replacing guys who were overachievers on the OL with higher upside prospects who to outsiders might be unknowns but to those that follow the program are far from unknown. Despite the draft love for Herbert he was a good not great college QB from an execution standpoint. Our defense carried us in 2019 the offense should be more explosive in 2020 and outside of Troy Dye we return all meaningful production on defense.

Why do you try so hard?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDweller View Post
    NDSU has my complete respect for what they have accomplished over the last 10 years in the win column both at the FCS and FBS level.

That being said, I think the notion that Oregon is an FBS school, therefore they are every bit as beatable as the other FBS schools NDSU has beaten is not really accurate. This is not me saying NDSU doesn't have a chance/can't win, I just think lining up K-State, Iowa, Oregon and calling them equals is far from accurate. While I think both Iowa and K-State are quality teams and quality programs, neither of them possessed the talent and depth that the current Oregon team has. Again, this is not me saying NDSU can't/won't compete, it's me saying that making a generalization that because NDSU has beaten good FBS program in the past means they will do it again is probably inaccurate because the scenarios are not really the same.
    Lather, Rinse, Repeat.... LOL stinky ducks
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?