Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Thought I'd watch the first part of the game, just to see if JMU could put bring the same intensity they had against the Bison. Question asked and answered. Next question: how does a first year coach take another coach's recruits, change the style of play and go on to dominate. Did they just have that much talent? Or is there something else at work?
    Drugs. 10 char
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Thought I'd watch the first part of the game, just to see if JMU could put bring the same intensity they had against the Bison. Question asked and answered. Next question: how does a first year coach take another coach's recruits, change the style of play and go on to dominate. Did they just have that much talent? Or is there something else at work?
    Well, if people are asking, maybe they should have not opened the door to those questions
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

These JMU corners are so good. Reminds me of the days of Marcus Williams and CJ Smith

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Drugs. 10 char
    Yeah, I get that, but in all seriousness, can anyone come up with another similar situation?

Bad deal for JMU to lose 2 players on 1 play to injury on defense.
    Neither was walking off under their own power

So does JMU just give the 2 injured players a joint on the sideline and get em back in the game??????

Yeah, I get that, but in all seriousness, can anyone come up with another similar situation?
    They do look big/thick compared to us and YSU, plus very aggressive. I've seen this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Ysu overwhelmed so far

How many starters will JMU return?

Well, YSU kept it close for a couple minutes at least.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!