Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Holmberg is an idiot

Default Re: Holmberg is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore.
    Whose left who's anti NDSU?
    Any legislation this year should be interesting.
    He was the cop.
    I think.
    Who knows what goes on in there private closed door meetings.
    Boom

Holmberg gone
    Oil Triggers gone

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    Boom

Holmberg gone
    Oil Triggers gone
    Then again he is a Republican

I see the feds got a warrant and searched Holmberg's house. The story said they seized a few items. Should be very interesting where this leads.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I see the feds got a warrant and searched Holmberg's house. The story said they seized a few items. Should be very interesting where this leads.
    Probably to a pizza shop in washington dc bro
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    wouldn't he have taken the time in the last 10 days to Hillary Clinton all of his drives, files, etc?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

This doesn’t appear to be good, for GF, UND, and by extension ND. I guess we don’t know the details, but this reflects badly on everyone, IMO. A few things that I find interesting: Port broke the story in the Forum, where it is prominently featured, but hardly anything in the Herald. You’d think McFeely would be all over this, but nobody seems to want to touch it. If this happened in the cities, the Strib would be hammering it front and center. Gives you some insight into the dynamic up here, I guess. As an NDSU fan, I’d take the high road here.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    This doesn’t appear to be good, for GF, UND, and by extension ND. I guess we don’t know the details, but this reflects badly on everyone, IMO. A few things that I find interesting: Port broke the story in the Forum, where it is prominently featured, but hardly anything in the Herald. You’d think McFeely would be all over this, but nobody seems to want to touch it. If this happened in the cities, the Strib would be hammering it front and center. Gives you some insight into the dynamic up here, I guess. As an NDSU fan, I’d take the high road here.
    I think the thing is, as of now, all we have reported is the 72 text messages, correct? we have no idea what they were. this guy is a und d1pshit, but i think that's why this story isn't really blowing up yet until the public knows the context
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Any time there's sexual abuse issues the left and right mouthpieces both avoid it because the only thing both sides have in common is predatory behavior.

And they share the same reptilian overlords, of course.

Expect this to get swept under the rug pretty quickly.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

I just hope when this story goes national they use the same photo of him in his UND sweatshirt that the Forum is using.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wouldn't he have taken the time in the last 10 days to Hillary Clinton all of his drives, files, etc?
    I'd say more likely he'd like to pull a trump and pay someone off to forget and cover up.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA