Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1069

Thread: 3/20 vs Oklahoma

Default Re: 3/20 vs Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    and the critics were over the top and flat out wrong
    Exhibit A...

Am I the only one who's starting to get nervous? How much fun is this!? Sweet 16 or bust!

By the way, I've definitely been a critic of Saul's in the past. So what? He has achieved more this year than I ever thought he was capable. Prior to this season he had not, at least without factoring in the shadow cast by Tim Miles. It is alright that some of us require that others earn our respect. There is no doubt now that he has done that. What he and this team have accomplished is absolutely remarkable, and we are all entitled to enjoy it. I am so pumped for this game. Go Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by XUBison View Post
    Am I the only one who's starting to get nervous? How much fun is this!? Sweet 16 or bust!

By the way, I've definitely been a critic of Saul's in the past. So what? He has achieved more this year than I ever thought he was capable. Prior to this season he had not, at least without factoring in the shadow cast by Tim Miles. It is alright that some of us require that others earn our respect. There is no doubt now that he has done that. What he and this team have accomplished is absolutely remarkable, and we are all entitled to enjoy it. I am so pumped for this game. Go Bison!
    People were critics of Bohl also and he worked out pretty well. I see criticism as fans who want to see success. Nothing wrong with that.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by AjaxTheMighty View Post
    Exhibit A...
    Exactly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    People were critics of Bohl also and he worked out pretty well. I see criticism as fans who want to see success. Nothing wrong with that.
    Agree!! Also. Like to see sustained success, not peaks and valleys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    im talking about burnt_secondary. but it had to be said
    Still here, still want zone to change things up (AKA change the games pace and to protect our bigs when our bench is short and we have foul trouble.), we had plenty of bigs this year so it didn't matter as much so I didn't bring it up as much, still want it though. I heard someone was complaining about my posts but I still stand by everything I said. After Notre Dame I said that was a signature win and I expect that kind of win every two years.

Also it looked like someone posted my last major post on this site. You will see I finally started coming around on Saul this year after Utah Valley. I was very complementary.

Life has gotten busy and I don't have time to post anymore. Correction, to quote Andre Martin "I am not busy, I am blessed."

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt_Secondary View Post
    Still here, still want zone to change things up (AKA change the games pace and to protect our bigs when our bench is short and we have foul trouble.), we had plenty of bigs this year so it didn't matter as much so I didn't bring it up as much, still want it though. I heard someone was complaining about my posts but I still stand by everything I said. After Notre Dame I said that was a signature win and I expect that kind of win every two years.

Also it looked like someone posted my last major post on this site. You will see I finally started coming around on Saul this year after Utah Valley. I was very complementary.

Life has gotten busy and I don't have time to post anymore. Correction, to quote Andre Martin "I am not busy, I am blessed."
    BTW - one of my favorite things to do these days is sit down and discuss basketball philosophy, unfortunately here it seems more like a shouting match. I think basketball, specifically college basketball is one of the most interesting chess matches in all of sports. I know football fans will disagree but I think the pace of basketball makes it more interesting. If you can get a team that can get instruction from the sideline as play is on going and change or tweak the game plan literally on the fly, it can be amazing.

Just gave some shit to a Sooner fan at Disney World. What a sore sport!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Is there anywhere I can watch the entire replya of this game? I can't find it on youtube. Someone help me out here.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Is there anywhere I can watch the entire replya of this game? I can't find it on youtube. Someone help me out here.
    http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live