Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Vs Oak Hills Christian

Default Re: Vs Oak Hills Christian

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Richman on Hot Mic talked a little bit about scheduling the game. Made it sound like OHC was pretty much the only option locally. They dont like to travel during finals week and wanted the week off from games. I think its safe to say that opponent wont be scheduled again for a long time.
    I heard Ross try to defend this on BRR. He said well you can't schedule Moorhead because they are #2 in D2. So a legit game, that might actually get the team better is bad? Because they might lose? Bullshit. We are in a one bid league... it's not like a loss does much at the end of the day. I have trouble believing they'd say no with how simple it would be. I'm shocked folks buy this crap.

Same episode, the applauded San Jose coming. Seriously can't make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I heard Ross try to defend this on BRR. He said well you can't schedule Moorhead because they are #2 in D2. So a legit game, that might actually get the team better is bad? Because they might lose? Bullshit. We are in a one bid league... it's not like a loss does much at the end of the day. I have trouble believing they'd say no with how simple it would be. I'm shocked folks buy this crap.

I thought Ross quit BR?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And would sell more tickets.

Lol this is the main problem with Bison BB and it's supporters........

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lol this is the main problem with Bison BB and it's supporters........
    Yep. Mediocrity at its best. Incredibly frustrating for anyone wanting the program to elevate itself.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I thought Ross quit BR?
    You have missed an entire season of podcast I content, I guess. He unretired.

I was pretty fired up when I heard his comments on why they could not play Moorhead. Note, while I don't always agree with Ross (like this), I am VERY appreciative of what he brings to Bison coverage. No one is better on recruiting and film breakdown for NDSU, not to mention some pretty darn good podcasts. So, very glad Ross unretired.

You have missed an entire season of podcast I content, I guess. He unretired.

I was pretty fired up when I heard his comments on why they could not play Moorhead. Note, while I don't always agree with Ross (like this), I am VERY appreciative of what he brings to Bison coverage. No one is better on recruiting and film breakdown for NDSU, not to mention some pretty darn good podcasts. So, very glad Ross unretired.
    Has the production value of the podcast improved at all? I always found it hard to listen to…

I like listening to the Bison Report Podcasts. Ross usually knows what he's talking about. Zach is a good listen too when he's on. They haven't had Benchwarmers in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Has the production value of the podcast improved at all? I always found it hard to listen to…
    Yes, I do think it is better. Now, is it as good as the golden days when him and Ryan Burns? No, but that magic has sailed. I love Trevor G as a former Bison, however, he is just not good on pod format. Always a little better when he is no on. (I will say, I have enjoyed Trevor a little more this year, however.)

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I like listening to the Bison Report Podcasts. Ross usually knows what he's talking about. Zach is a good listen too when he's on. They haven't had Benchwarmers in awhile.
    Does Ross ask Zach about ice cream? …because THAT would be interesting to listen to…