Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2/25 @ Omaha Regular Season Finale

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2/25 @ Omaha Regular Season Finale

Our defense has been a concern but the biggest thing that will win the conference championship is simply who can make the Sioux Falls rims like the home ones the fastest. The entire league played well and shot well at home and for the most part struggled on the road. Everyone's on the road here so who's going to come out with the home court effort and shooting will win this tourney. And not a single person is going to be able to predict this tourney as I would think the odds of 5 playing a 6 or 7 in the championship should be about as close as a 1 vs 2 or 3 matchup.

Very disappointing finish to the regular season. Hope they can regroup and put together 3 great games but I'm not confident that'll happen. Looks like they peaked about 3 weeks too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Why was tonight a must win??? You realize no one else plays very good defense in this league either. The tournament is going to be a total crap-shoot. This loss tonight does not define the team and neither would have a win. All comes down to next weeknd.
    Because it was for a share of the Conference Championship and possibly an NIT bid. That was the biggest game of the year and we peed down our legs instead of looking like Champions. We stunk so bad that Dex and Miller has amazing games but still lost. Everyone else played dog shit defense and little on offense.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I gave up buying the games. From most schools it ended up being a crappy stream or there seemed to always be some type of problem. Just don't like dealing with it if it's not on espn3. I really hope it works today though. "For those about to stream I salute you"
    The online feed was perfect. Clear picture and no buffering. The game itself was stressful as all hell.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Default 2/25 @ Omaha Regular Season Finale

Richman and Klieman are a lot alike. Soft--and "oh well", we have great young men playing here at NDSU, and other teams have great players too! "It's hard to win games". Blah, blah, blah ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Omaha shot over 50% from both 2 and 3. No way they do that in the tourney. We can play d and have this year but man are we inconsistent at it. I don't expect any dancing this year.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Because it was for a share of the Conference Championship and possibly an NIT bid. That was the biggest game of the year and we peed down our legs instead of looking like Champions. We stunk so bad that Dex and Miller has amazing games but still lost. Everyone else played dog shit defense.
    Had we won tonight we would be in the same spot. Sure it sucks we aren't Co-Conference champs but thats not what matters the most. Mid-Major basketball is all about the conference tournament and who plays the best get that elusive NCAA bid. Omaha played better then us, they have talent. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

That's not what others were saying in the thread. Crap shoot I don't deal with anymore

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Most these other teams don't have stretches of zero productivity on offense every single game. Our defense isn't good enough for offense to do that. Our offense isn't nearly as good enough as half of these other Summit teams.
    Certainly NDSU has its flaws, we could easily drop our 1st game vs IUPUI and be one and done. Outside of USD nobody and has proven to me that they can win 3 in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Had we won tonight we would be in the same spot. Sure it sucks we aren't Co-Conference champs but thats not what matters the most. Mid-Major basketball is all about the conference tournament and who plays the best get that elusive NCAA bid. Omaha played better then us, they have talent. I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
    So your saying the team just wasn't that fired up about winning a conference championship?

South Dakota gets to raise a banner now and that sucks

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com