Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Admin please terminate my account.

Default Re: Admin please terminate my account.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Scottietohottie sodomized me on the set of Lucas in the 80s.
    You’re mistaking him for NDSU1980 I️ believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Scottietohottie sodomized me on the set of Lucas in the 80s.
    I doubt it. Scottie hadn't reached puberty yet in 1980

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seriously though, Scottie has generally been well behaved here. Not once has he called me a stubborn Norweign or a damb Catholic.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Admin please terminate my account. I've offended someone by responding to a private message.

I'm serious. You all can kiss my ass.

Later losers.
    The administrator is still pretty busy preparing Santa's sleigh, so he sent this answer to your request via one of his minions:

Hail the BISON!!!

Me and this thread:

Edit: I linked to an outside image that isn't under my control... hopefully that doesn't bite me in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I've given up Lutheranism because of the coffee, and decided to join bisonaudit on the atheist freight-train to the afterlife. Probably come back as mule named Conchita and work for Juan Valdez.
    You have no idea what the luterans have done for coffee. I think Juan moved to Fargo with help from Lutheran Social Services. He sold his mule to starving Venezualians and is now an expert barista at Starbucks in South Fargo

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Yeah, I️ figured as much. People hearing what they want to hear and or misinterpreting what someone says and or spins things to their agenda. Typical of this day and age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was the one sitting next to him it was embarrassing and sad
    And if that actually surprises anyone they have not received. Rep or a private message from him
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Can't leave! He accounts for 50% of my chicilets! Probably some red but mostly green! Love his sarcastic humor as it nearly the same as mine and it's refreshing to see someone who "gets it"! Glad tony is deflecting attention to this thread.

Plus combing crops will no longer be happening if we comply with his wishes! [emoji3]

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I was the one sitting next to him it was embarrassing and sad
    And if that actually surprises anyone they have not received. Rep or a private message from him
    Well if you would be so kind as to set the record straight then. I never said the things hando lay low and take a jab at scottietohottie 4 years later said. I was yelling he's not a FBS transfer.

And it seemed you and your boyfriend where the only ones offended. Trust me there's a reason I don't hang out in the tailgate lots. I'm just a misunderstood hillbilly redkneck without enough mental capacity to not log into bisonville.

On a side not a former bison actually answered me yesterday and made my day. I'll probably just stick around because of that.

Go Bison.

Hey hando and unbison I'm sorry I offended you. If it makes you feel better I quit consuming large quantities of alcohol before bison games last year. Still kind of funny this gets brought up I actually just made this thread because someone who really isn't that bad of a guy I was just messing with him private messages me that I should say something besides profanity so we could have a discussion. I couldn't resists so I sent back profanity. He then told me to knock it off or he would tell admin. I just told admin. Carry on.

Thanks for all the don't leave posts guys. Guess I just take losing to hard. It's just a game. Bad week sorry.

Lardsin must go!

Well, glad that is over.