Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Live from the Battlewagon

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Live from the Battlewagon

Safe trip to all aboard. GO BISON!

almost to the Montana border sheepfuckers!

And, just to rub salt in my own wounds, I was BSing with a buddy of mine last night who has been to Bozeman several times and he told me that it is one of most fun places he has ever partied it. EFFFFFFFF!!!

p.s. When one of these guys shits there pants in that bus, literally, this thread goes to HOF!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by gobison View Post
    He's also wearing a muscle shirt. Got pissed off when he found out the muscles didn't come with.
    Why is gobison not on the bus? Anybody know how much a pussy weighs? Gobison get on the scale. Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Why is gobison not on the bus? Anybody know how much a pussy weighs? Gobison get on the scale. Hahahahaha
    I thought Gobison was there? WTF? Battlewagon roll call? SDBison, Jeff, Hando, Bisonfan1, Ming, Hando, GFbison and his son. Who am I missing?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

TAB wins.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And, just to rub salt in my own wounds, I was BSing with a buddy of mine last night who has been to Bozeman several times and he told me that it is one of most fun places he has ever partied it. EFFFFFFFF!!!

p.s. When one of these guys shits there pants in that bus, literally, this thread goes to HOF!!
    About shit my pants a minute ago.......slippery and next to badlands when twilights out of whiteout just appeared. The bus almost went off the road......shhhhhhhiiii. time for anothr jagbomb.
    I

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

About shit my pants a minute ago.......slippery and next to badlands when tail lights out of whiteout just appeared. The bus almost went off the road......shhhhhhhiiii. time for anothr jagbomb.
    I

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    About shit my pants a minute ago.......slippery and next to badlands when twilights out of whiteout just appeared. The bus almost went off the road......shhhhhhhiiii. time for anothr jagbomb.
    I goooottttaaa gooooooooooo
    Finished it for ya!

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I've been sitting on my 3 cases outside my garage in the snow, holding my suitcase, for 4 hours, waiting for the Battlewagon. Where the hell is it?
    C:\Documents and Settings\Brian.DAKOTA-GU3CXUMM\My Documents\My Pictures\truckster3 copy.jpg