Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Seating

Cool Frisco Seating

Is there any way of knowing which side of the stadium the "good guys" fans are seated?? I AM NOT IN ANYWAY trying to jump the gun or make assumptions, I just wanna know as the last 2 years I got tickets on the internet after the semi finals ( so as not to jinx the Herd)...The 1st year I got the side where the "good guys" sit, last year the "bad guys".

Default Re: Frisco Seating

Quote Originally Posted by popefro View Post
    Is there any way of knowing which side of the stadium the "good guys" fans are seated?? I AM NOT IN ANYWAY trying to jump the gun or make assumptions, I just wanna know as the last 2 years I got tickets on the internet after the semi finals ( so as not to jinx the Herd)...The 1st year I got the side where the "good guys" sit, last year the "bad guys".
    Home and away are determined by a coin flip during the playoffs some time around the semi-finals. Home is the side with the suites and press boxes (south), away is the side with the sun (north). We won't know until December.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Another note:

The stadium audio on the visitor's side was beyond awful last year. Couldn't hear any announcements.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Hmmm isn't it west and east?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Home and away are determined by a coin flip during the playoffs some time around the semi-finals. Home is the side with the suites and press boxes (south), away is the side with the sun (north). We won't know until December.

The coin flip is done right after the playoff bracket is created, and determines if the upper or lower bracket winner will be the home team.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    The coin flip is done right after the playoff bracket is created, and determines if the upper or lower bracket winner will be the home team.
    This is correct, issue is Fargo Media has refused to post the results until after the Semi's

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    This is correct, issue is Fargo Media has refused to post the results until after the Semi's
    Why????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You may be safe either way. If we make it... I'm sure you'll be with the good guys no matter where you sit.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why????????
    dunno, best guess is cause they dont want to. I asked a couple Forum guys, most didnt answer me and one said, we can worry about that after the semi's

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    dunno, best guess is cause they dont want to. I asked a couple Forum guys, most didnt answer me and one said, we can worry about that after the semi's

where is the info published?

I can't remember but the last 2 yrs I don't think we have heard boo about it till we were in the game. if it's public knowledge from round 1 I can't believe nobody on here can't find it?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant