Page 45 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Default Re: NDSU @ Oregon Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    I didn’t say you won’t make a game of it. I am saying Cox being better than anyone on Oregon is crazy talk.
    He’s projected 30th overall in this article:

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery.../#145681526_30

Not a stretch at all to say he’d be the most impactful Defensive player on the field. LB tends to be more impactful than your beloved edge rusher KT.

But we all keep forgetting your a fucking homer who’s yanking off to your vaunted 2020 Ducks D.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post

Not a stretch at all to say he’d be the most impactful Defensive player on the field. LB tends to be more impactful than your beloved edge rusher KT.

But we all keep forgetting your a fucking homer who’s yanking off to your vaunted 2020 Ducks D.
    Not to mention a lot of mock drafts having Lance taken in the teens.

Doesn't matter, Cox won't be in this game. Once again, Lakes has managed to monopolize the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Um, maybe so, and he’s a really nice kid. Or so I gather.

Anyway, he hogged all the snaps. I bet there are more. There usually are...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Waege did at times. It’s hard to assess since the tackles look like sloppy waist benders half the time. Tuszka was an absolute menace at the FCS level.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonduck View Post
    Waege did at times. It’s hard to assess since the tackles look like sloppy waist benders half the time. Tuszka was an absolute menace at the FCS level.
    Waege has “it”. I hope nobody is feeding him this summer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Cox proabably plays ILB in LSU’s system. Maybe I am totally wrong there. KT will be a 3-4 OLB at the next level. He will be a top 5 pick.

ETA: forgot Aranda left. Not sure what system LSU will run.
    Last edited by bisonduck; 06-17-2020 at 02:22 AM.

KT is also more than a pass rusher. I can’t wait to see him this year. He added weight and his ability against the run got better and better as the year went along. He has a lot of power in his game and it will only get better.

This is a false statement. Edge players are more impactful than LB's. Just look at the NFL draft. Edge players go early, LB's don't. I have no idea how good Jabril is/was/would have been. But if they both play "well" the edge player would typically be more impactful.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckLurker View Post
    This is a false statement. Edge players are more impactful than LB's. Just look at the NFL draft. Edge players go early, LB's don't. I have no idea how good Jabril is/was/would have been. But if they both play "well" the edge player would typically be more impactful.
    He’s a damn good player. He disappeared at times. He’s not Simmons from Clemson good though. You basically have to be a unicorn to be top 10 pick in the NFL as a 2nd level player.

I was listening to Keith Miller talk about Noah Sewell. There’s your unicorn and Keith thinks Noah is a Butkus award winner by his sophomore year. The more I talk about Oregon’s defense the more I have a hard time keeping perspective.

The Lurker is back!

What is it this time? Too much time on your hands again? I can help you track down some KT tape for you to pass the time. You'll have to supply your own lotion and tissues, though. Sorry.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And quarterbacks are more impactful still.