Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Default Re: 2017 Verbal: Joshua Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    If only 28% find new homes, do you really want the ones back that put their name in there? Asking for a friend.
    Yeah, that's a tricky question with no clear answer. I'm sure you have to take it on a case-by-case basis and solicit the input of your team leaders.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Who the hell transfers in the middle of a season in a playoff run? That's just kind of a dick move
    Because this isnt a real season for players. Next fall is the real season. What is a player actually gaining from playing right now? A chance to get injured and miss the draft combine next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    That makes a lot of sense. Best of luck to Josh and his young family.
    Agreed. Lots of good memories of him playing here. Good luck to this young man and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    If only 28% find new homes, do you really want the ones back that put their name in there? Asking for a friend.
    If I was one of the 72%, and happened to play CB,
    I would have friends asking how to get ahold of NDSU coaches...
    Same with if I am a D2 CB who wants to transfer up to FCS...
    Last edited by bruinbison; 04-06-2021 at 12:56 AM.

After reading why he is leaving, I applaud him. Best of luck Josh and I wish the media would wait to report stuff before we hear more details

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Leaving mid-season for a better opportunity= Boo...

Leaving to be closer to your little girl = Good/understandable...

I don’t know how to feel about this. I am mixed. At the end of the day it is not my decision though...

Best of luck to Josh. Dude came up big in Frisco more than once and if he's leaving to be a better Dad, then good for him.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Kids grow up fast and the first few years are some of the best. No question it's the right call if he can see his daughter more.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    NDSU needs to leave FCS. the players ares
    seeing what a joke it is.

Josh going to play SEC or BIG12 and NDSU sitting here doing nothing, thanks Dean & Matt Larson
    What makes you think he's going to SEC or BIG 12? That tape of the UND game isn't going to help him a scholarship in either of those conferences.