Page 58 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960681081585581058 ... LastLast

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    Your point is? What does that have to do with FBS...I think your are causing thread drift. My point was that you can complain about the number of people in Vermillion when there is a large population base in Sioux Falls and Omaha (Not that either care about USD or SDSU football). Population is irrelevant.
    You sir, cannot have an intelligent debate. It does not matter what the supporters of moving come up with, you sir are still stuck in your D-2- mentality aka THE NORTH DAKOTA CANNOT ATTITUDE.

Did you listen to 740 at noon today on the Jack Michaels show? USD coach saying they have a bunch of part time coaches. And they need more $ to compete with NDSU. LMAO. Seriously!? WE ARE THE BIG DAWG. South Dakota and the Missouri Valley is not in our f#$#ing league or class any more. DO YOU HONESTLY FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM when we beat the piss out of them tomorrow by 30 + because they simply are out classed and out spent? Surely, back in the 1980s, they were in our league. But they are today's Morningside.

So Oregon and Alabama and the like should feel bad because they're playing with more money then they know what to do with while other teams sell their souls to pay the bills? Seems legit to me. Sign those conference affiliation papers right now. Wait. What? We haven't been invited anywhere? Can't help we have a solid program with a fan base that supports it.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

This vermillion town is like a poor man's valley city tonight. Just an embarrassing mess.

Talked to 2 freshman dad's here tonight they Said their kids want to play in FBS and hope that ndsu moves up in thier careers. That's enough for me! !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Dude shut the fuck up its the same shit over and over everyone knows what u think about fbs and you know what everyone else thinks you make yourself look like a tard spitting out the same halftruths over and over just stop

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    This vermillion town is like a poor man's valley city tonight. Just an embarrassing mess.

Talked to 2 freshman dad's here tonight they Said their kids want to play in FBS and hope that ndsu moves up in thier careers. That's enough for me! !
    Appreciate the insight. Did the dads tell you anything else last night? ??I wonder if the kids know something we don't.

Sucks to hear about poor man's vc. I'm glad I didn't go. Hope you get out ASAP!

Good luck today friend. Let us know if you hear anything else chap

Quote Originally Posted by Strongman View Post
    You sir, cannot have an intelligent debate. It does not matter what the supporters of moving come up with, you sir are still stuck in your D-2- mentality aka THE NORTH DAKOTA CANNOT ATTITUDE.

Did you listen to 740 at noon today on the Jack Michaels show? USD coach saying they have a bunch of part time coaches. And they need more $ to compete with NDSU. LMAO. Seriously!? WE ARE THE BIG DAWG. South Dakota and the Missouri Valley is not in our f#$#ing league or class any more. DO YOU HONESTLY FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAM when we beat the piss out of them tomorrow by 30 + because they simply are out classed and out spent? Surely, back in the 1980s, they were in our league. But they are today's Morningside.
    Dude it matters not what the conference is---there is ALWAYS on team whose the BIG DAWG.

ps question---does lakes write your material????????????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Sorry pl same goes for you everyone knows how you feel as well so its just annoying gibberish at this point

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Sorry pl same goes for you everyone knows how you feel as well so its just annoying gibberish at this point
    Time for you to send one of these to longhorn as well?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Time for you to send one of these to longhorn as well?
    No his shit is funny keep it up....your witch hunt witch is exactly what it is you have something derogatory to say nearly everyone of his posts becomes tiring ....that said I'll hang up and listen
    Last edited by unbison; 10-25-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    So Oregon and Alabama and the like should feel bad because they're playing with more money then they know what to do with while other teams sell their souls to pay the bills? Seems legit to me. Sign those conference affiliation papers right now. Wait. What? We haven't been invited anywhere? Can't help we have a solid program with a fan base that supports it.
    Oregon should feel bad. They are d bags. Bama should sleep okay at night
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo