Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Griz delusional already

Default Re: Griz delusional already

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    But yet your dissing on a Grizz ticket guy,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did he buy his tickets in August? Is your friend AzGrizFan? Cause he can't have my tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Did he buy his tickets in August?
    Did you? And prove it.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Did you? And prove it.

Um yeah. And huh? Prove to you I bought tickets? This is getting wierd.

Um yeah. And huh? Prove to you I bought tickets? This is getting wierd.
    Not really. Only weird for you if you didn’t. You come across as having everything else to ad to this board. Just asking?

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Not really. Only weird for you if you didn’t. You come across as having everything else to ad to this board. Just asking?

Nah, you trying to call me out for supposedly lying about buying Frisco tickets is weird. I get you may not like me cause we disagree often, but this is diffinately weird.

I have tickets, pretty sure you can look on this year's Frisco Ticket thread and I posted the day they went on sale if that will put your conspiratorial mind to rest.

Nah, you trying to call me out for supposedly lying about buying Frisco tickets is weird. I get you may not like me cause we disagree often, but this is diffinately weird.

I have tickets, pretty sure you can look on this year's Frisco Ticket thread and I posted the day they went on sale if that will put your conspiratorial mind to rest.
    Not sure what's bothering him, but the cantankerous act is getting, well old.

In regards to the Griz, I hope they make it to Frisco. I have a few tickets to sell at crazy prices.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Clowning this guy really seems like a stretch. Far from the craziest take we’ve seen from opposing fans over this run.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Cassidy has had sand in his crack all week now, been going after me and a few others almost every post, just search his posts.

Griz don't scare me 1 bit
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Clowning this guy really seems like a stretch. Far from the craziest take we’ve seen from opposing fans over this run.
    But the Griz are finally relevant again. Need to strike while the opportunity exists. They play their big brother soon so recent history says time may be running out.

But the Griz are finally relevant again. Need to strike while the opportunity exists. They play their big brother soon so recent history says time may be running out.
    If being 42-70 makes you big brother....