Page 2239 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1239173921392189222922372238223922402241224922892339 ... LastLast
Results 22,381 to 22,390 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I actually agree with him. Their fans are delusional. They booed McNabb.

In their minds, Foles won them a Superbowl and is clutch. Dude threw for 500 yards today and the Eagles won 2 games in a row for the first time all year which will feed it even more. If Carson comes in and doesnt win, they will boo him out of town and people will always compare. That's just how Philly is.

I hope he gets traded.
    My post was in regard to his body of work. philly is Philly. Trash fans.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

It has become a no win situation for Carson at this point. Foles will always be the super bowl MVP in Philly. Heck you have guys in the locker room making shrines at Foles locker. I'm coming to the conclusion a trade would be best for both sides. Let Carson start fresh some where he's wanted.

Cool Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    It has become a no win situation for Carson at this point. Foles will always be the super bowl MVP in Philly. Heck you have guys in the locker room making shrines at Foles locker. I'm coming to the conclusion a trade would be best for both sides. Let Carson start fresh some where he's wanted.
    I suppose Dallas would be out of the question

reformedUNDfan is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have a feeling that the Eagles do better with Foles for the same reason 2015 NDSU was better with Stick.

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    I think only Chucky has the assests to make this kind of trade.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What type of mind altering drugs are you on?? Im rather impressed that you are able to type under that load of intoxication.
    Great counter argument you got going for yourself.
    You either dont understand the Philadelphia fanbase, dont understand the NFL, or dont understand football 101. Im guessing by your collextice posts its all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    You either dont understand the Philadelphia fanbase, dont understand the NFL, or dont understand football 101. Im guessing by your collextice posts its all of the above.
    If you ever come down from that plateau I will be more than happy to show you how to execute a delayed inside trap. After you regain consciousness we can move on to you teaching me about the NFL and your vast experience working in the league even though I have a standard NFL contract in a footlocker from when I played in the Central States Football League. As far as philly fans??? They have always been the same. Fickle and backstabbing.They take great pride in being assholes. Did I miss anything?
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 12-24-2018 at 03:52 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    You either dont understand the Philadelphia fanbase, dont understand the NFL, or dont understand football 101. I'm guessing by your collextice posts its all of the above.
    Reading comprehension is a good thing. On a prior post he states Philly fans are trash. I think that is a pretty good understanding. The NFL, I don't know. Football 101, knowing him I would bet he has forgotten more than you'll ever know.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    Yeah I doubt the Eagles would trade him to anyone in the NFC. I couldn't take Dallas either.
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I think only Chucky has the assests to make this kind of trade.
    That would be interesting. Not sure if he's even got a plan out there yet besides accumulating picks.

Denver, Miami and Jacksonville would probably be options.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yeah I doubt the Eagles would trade him to anyone in the NFC. I couldn't take Dallas either.
    That would be interesting. Not sure if he's even got a plan out there yet besides accumulating picks.

Denver, Miami and Jacksonville would probably be options.
    No state income tax for 2 of those teams. Think how good he could make Jacksonville, though that won't happen because they decided Blake Bortles was worth an extension.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk