Page 2236 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 1236173621362186222622342235223622372238224622862336 ... LastLast
Results 22,351 to 22,360 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    Given the choice they'd bring Carson in in a heartbeat
    Some rumors of Cowboys interest in 49rs Mullens[/QUOTE]

most teams would bring in a #2 pick over a 4th rounder.. that isn't saying much... do you think the Eagles would bring in Goff for Wentz right now? that might be the more interesting question.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    I never said he was a bust I said if he doesn't have a solid full year next year he will be teetering on the edge of that...
    Carson is the number 1 reason the Eagles have a super bowl. They were the bad news bears until he got them thinking they could win if they got their heads in the game.

He never had a chance this year standing in a collapsing pocket. Everytime they needed him to pull something off to keep a drive going, he’d get hit.

I never said he was a bust I said if he doesn't have a solid full year next year he will be teetering on the edge of that... by the time he throws a pass again at the earliest he will be a 26.7 yr old 21 months removed from the last time anyone mentioned mvp.. people rip Dak all the time and he beat Wentz For ROY and has beat him head to head as well.. only good game wentz won against cowboys he had a super bowl roster and Zeke was suspended. and for the guy comparing Wentz to Big ben just stop... by the time Ben was 26 he had 8 playoff wins, 2 superbowls and already well on his way to the HOF....
    Evidently, you don't know Dak hasn't accomplished anything. Where is his Super Bowl ring?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Implying Dak over Wentz? Just stop man. The Cowboys are winning inspite of Dak, not because of him. Wentz is nowhere close to bust status. He has had about 1-2 bad games each year, but has otherwise been at least above average every game. That's a franchise QB, not a bust.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Given the choice they'd bring Carson in in a heartbeat
    Some rumors of Cowboys interest in 49rs Mullens

most teams would bring in a #2 pick over a 4th rounder.. that isn't saying much... do you think the Eagles would bring in Goff for Wentz right now? that might be the more interesting question.[/QUOTE]

Goff’s last 3 games: 1 td 6 ints. With a far superior and healthy roster, offensive line, and Gurley, that is unacceptable. Carson has NEVER come even close to having back to back poor games. Rams would be ecstatic if the Eagles called and offered to swap.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I never said he was a bust I said if he doesn't have a solid full year next year he will be teetering on the edge of that... by the time he throws a pass again at the earliest he will be a 26.7 yr old 21 months removed from the last time anyone mentioned mvp.. people rip Dak all the time and he beat Wentz For ROY and has beat him head to head as well.. only good game wentz won against cowboys he had a super bowl roster and Zeke was suspended. and for the guy comparing Wentz to Big ben just stop... by the time Ben was 26 he had 8 playoff wins, 2 superbowls and already well on his way to the HOF....
    Yes because Dallas didn't have a potential Super Bowl roster and then injuries happened. And wasn't Big Ben's first Super Bowl that he was borderline not good but the rest of the team won with just asking him to make a few plays. I believe that first year was the year where Bettis just ran over everyone all season long and he wasn't going to be denied.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Yes because Dallas didn't have a potential Super Bowl roster and then injuries happened. And wasn't Big Ben's first Super Bowl that he was borderline not good but the rest of the team won with just asking him to make a few plays. I believe that first year was the year where Bettis just ran over everyone all season long and he wasn't going to be denied.
    Can’t forget that the first Super Bowl win for the Steelers and Big Ben involved everything going their way - Vanderjagt missing wide, wide right, the Broncos knocking out the Patriots and the officiating not being the best in regards to the Seahawks. I put their Super Bowl win up there with my Broncos Super Bowl 50 win, as in “wow” that shouldn’t have happened but did.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Can’t forget that the first Super Bowl win for the Steelers and Big Ben involved everything going their way - Vanderjagt missing wide, wide right, the Broncos knocking out the Patriots and the officiating not being the best in regards to the Seahawks. I put their Super Bowl win up there with my Broncos Super Bowl 50 win, as in “wow” that shouldn’t have happened but did.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    I really wanted to say Ben's first one and Peyton's last one were about the same, but couldn't remember enough to be sure. Guess you confirmed it

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    I really wanted to say Ben's first one and Peyton's last one were about the same, but couldn't remember enough to be sure. Guess you confirmed it
    Yep, the best teams don’t always win the championship.

Hail the BISON!!!

Pretty clear as day that Eagles are just a better team with Foles for whatever reason. I still think carson is a better QB. Im just hoping they dont hold hin hostage as a backup or something like that.