Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Seating in Frisco

Default Re: Seating in Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Now that the allotment for MSU has been sent out and many are finding out they are without tickets, it's interesting watching them go through the stages of grief.

I especially enjoy those in the bargaining stage who come up with elaborate alternative systems for the ticket allotments that they feel would be more fair.

But this guy feels entitled to tickets.
    I know someone that sold 4 to msu fans for $800/each. LOL newbs.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I sold two sat after their game for $475 each. Whatever happened to the auction site they used to have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I know someone that sold 4 to msu fans for $800/each. LOL newbs.
    Yeah but has the IRS ever heard of this “person”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Slightly off topic (but heh, it's Bisonville) but it sounds like the band is most likely flying down to the game. My guess is it must be a charter because obviously flights are sold out or extremely expensive at this point.

Sounds like some very generous people stepping up to make it happen. I don't want to share the names I heard in case it's wrong, but kudos to them! Very cool.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

The current prices people are listing tickets for is insane. I’m seeing $700-$1300 per ticket right now. I’ve been to Frisco a handful of years, the last time being in 2019. Every year I’ve gone I remember early ticket prices being extremely overpriced and waiting until literally an hour before the game in the tailgating lot to buy my ticket for near or even under face value.

Does anyone who has gone to Frisco regularly remember how high tickets started out in previous years? It feels like it’s never been this high…

I feel like it peaks most years and then comes back down but I can't really remember how they peaked. Perhaps since MSU is new to this and they are probably over the top excited, some of them may be overpaying. I think it happened to NDSU the first year as well because Sam had a head start on tickets.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    I feel like it peaks most years and then comes back down but I can't really remember how they peaked. Perhaps since MSU is new to this and they are probably over the top excited, some of them may be overpaying. I think it happened to NDSU the first year as well because Sam had a head start on tickets.
    Yeah it definitely peaks. I was just hoping someone might remember the range they peaked at. I’m hoping the same method of waiting until game day pays off…

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    Yeah it definitely peaks. I was just hoping someone might remember the range they peaked at. I’m hoping the same method of waiting until game day pays off…
    I seen to remember expensive early tickets in the $200-$300 range but never $475-$800. That's insane. I could be wrong but I doubt the demand is why higher than any previous year. I also saw MSI people being told their allotment is only 2k. I wonder if MSU is keeping 2500 back for some reason. That could be very interesting if they are.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    Comes down to how many MSU fans are willing to travel to Frisco without tickets in hand. That's the game of chicken being played between buyers and sellers.

Funny how the usual gnashing of teeth has started about the venue with all kinds of "better" alternatives being tossed around. Apparently mile high stadium is where the championship should be held now.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I seen to remember expensive early tickets in the $200-$300 range but never $475-$800. That's insane. I could be wrong but I doubt the demand is why higher than any previous year. I also saw MSI people being told their allotment is only 2k. I wonder if MSU is keeping 2500 back for some reason. That could be very interesting if they are.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Face value is also increased to $100, pretty sure I paid $25 in 2011, its a huge increase so the market will be higher also
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant