Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: A new attack dog on Bresciani

Default Re: A new attack dog on Bresciani

Way to go SBHE, a non-firing firing. WDAY at five played a taped interview with Schafer before the Board decision and he was openly touting his qualifications and campaigns for the job, like he knew what was coming. What an ass. If he comes to NDSU he will burn the campus to the ground.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

The complaints are "communication and teamwork"? So they can't point to any plausible concerns with the results of his job performance, so their complaint is with his "communication and teamwork". What a joke.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am furious about this, F'ing livid. The board is out of control and it would be huge for Burgum to step up and take leadership on this now. We are the most backwards state in the union. Suffer in mediocrity...automatic contract extension. Start pulling your university ahead of the pack...Fire him! This is so Nodak.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I wish people would stop the links to fat robs site
    Please keep this in mind. Im completely done with that DB

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Will Bresciani step down?
    He should announce his resignation effective June 30, 2017.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

You fire Bresciani, good luck finding anyone worth a single damn. The Andrist's of the state will get the North Dakota good ol' boy they've always wanted at NDSU so they can finally run the most successful school in the state into the ground. They will never be satisfied until this happens.

Can't wait until Burgum is elected and starts kicking some ass, at least I have that glimmer of hope.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Time to vote assholes like Carlson out of office...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

I am about as Republican as they come these bastards are going to force me to vote democrat. I do trust Doug to get this right. Hopefully Dean just keeps working and advancing NDSU and is extended come November.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I am about as Republican as they come these bastards are going to force me to vote democrat. I do trust Doug to get this right. Hopefully Dean just keeps working and advancing NDSU and is extended come November.
    Unless Doug gets this fixed quick, Dean will bail and rightfully so. He has a hell of resume now after what he has done here and could likely land a more prestigious job. We are now in limbo, as Dean is smart enough to wait for the right gig to come along first. Instead of continuing to lead, we (the state) have now turned him into the captain of an aimless ship.

I would suggest you contact your elected officals and voice your concerns.
    I e mailed mine. I explained that of all the concerns i have, education is the top of my list. Votes are the only thing that matters to these people as a means to keep their power and perks.
    Isnt Don Morton on that board?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans