Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WR Coach to IOWA STATE

Default Re: WR Coach to IOWA STATE

Quote Originally Posted by G_Funky View Post
    You're comparing apples to oranges with every Bison QB vs Cam. Tell me one wide receiver we have now that could hold a candle to the guys Brock, Carson, and Easton had. You could even go back as far as who Steve Walker had.
    I just loved watching Walker play. A dead-end, transitional year, but he just played his ass off....

You're comparing apples to oranges with every Bison QB vs Cam. Tell me one wide receiver we have now that could hold a candle to the guys Brock, Carson, and Easton had. You could even go back as far as who Steve Walker had.
    Agree, also… Brock, Carson, and Easton all threw to a guy named Zachary Vraa for a while… anyone remember him? My memory is pretty rusty but I feel like he was pretty good…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default WR Coach to IOWA STATE

Well. He did have Watson last year who was better than anyone we have ever had.

Nothing against Cam but what’s lacking in my opinion is the gamer and leader our QBs have been. Game on the line. NP I’ll drive the team down to win. I don’t believe Cam has ever done that. Had two chances this year in the Arizona and SDSU game.

Had five yard passing in the semi final game and in the championship had awful ints and some wide open WRs missed. With the defense struggling he needed to have a great game for us to have a chance. Didnt happen

Cam is a decent QB but nothing special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Well. He did have Watson last year who was better than anyone we have ever had.

Nothing against Cam but what’s lacking in my opinion is the gamer and leader our QBs have been. Game on the line. NP I’ll drive the team down to win. I don’t believe Cam has ever done that. Had two chances this year in the Arizona and SDSU game.

Had five yard passing in the semi final game and in the championship had awful ints and some wide open WRs missed. With the defense struggling he needed to have a great game for us to have a chance. Didnt happen

Cam is a decent QB but nothing special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    . So very true! The team needs to step up, but without leadership it's not going to happen!