Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Southern Ill

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Southern Ill

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Watching the Southern Illinois/Indiana St game and SIU has a freshman Swiss army knife named Javon Williams Jr who is going to give the Bison defense trouble. He's listed as a 6'1" 239 pound RB but he lines up as the Wildcat QB quite a bit. He's a load to bring down but he's really elusive and fast for a guy his size (or at least looks that way vs Indiana St). Against YSU he ran for a TD, threw a TD, and caught a TD all in the same game. He now has 13 rushing TDs (after 2 more today), 2 receiving TDs, and a passing TD. Will be interesting to see how the Bison defense game plans against him.
    That guy is on the bison roster too, #44. He could be a serious bruiser for the bison if given the opportunity.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

5 of us coming from KY. Where’s the Friday night party?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    5 of us coming from KY. Where’s the Friday night party?
    St. Louis .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

So last night I decided I should buy my SIU tickets.
    The whole stadium is green dots. Maybe one section sold. This is sad.
    They actually have won games and they redid their stadium. What else is there to do in Carbondale/ Marion?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I checked their academic calendar. Their Thanksgiving breaks starts the weekend of the game. All of those cars you see heading the other direction when you drive into Carbondale are students going home.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    I checked their academic calendar. Their Thanksgiving breaks starts the weekend of the game. All of those cars you see heading the other direction when you drive into Carbondale are students going home.
    So once again we have the whole stadium to choose from.

I'll be coming up from Huntsville.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Been working a 7 on 7 off schedule lately and this one falls right in the middle of my week off. Thinking of maybe going to this game, but not sure what else I want to do when I'm in the area. Thought maybe I could run up to Chicago for a couple of days, but there isn't much there that I haven't already seen and done. Besides, Chicago is more fun in the summer. Surprised to see the Salukis and their record, always nice to see some parity in the conference with some new teams making the playoffs again.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So once again we have the whole stadium to choose from.
    any of them that stick around will just drink in the parking lot during the game anyway.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    any of them that stick around will just drink in the parking lot during the game anyway.
    Or bring it into the stadium with them. Had a guy a couple years ago ask me if I wanted a beer after halftime.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.