Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo in the next 10 years??

Default Re: Fargo in the next 10 years??

That was a good article. Thanks!
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Here is a cool parking garage for Fargo

The thing would only be filled with water 50% of the time

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Here is a cool parking garage for Fargo

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm
    That's awesome!

I saw a video on that quite a few years ago it was in tokyo however not budapest.

that girl has a nice ass.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    I saw a video on that quite a few years ago it was in tokyo however not budapest.

that girl has a nice ass.
    Tokyo has those ferris wheel looking ones almost. This is not a new concept by any means.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

[QUOTE=Bison"FANatic";378163]Here is a cool parking garage for Fargo

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm[/QUOTE Downtown Fargo could use this now++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Has anyone else noticed the sheer numbers of license plates from other states driving around town these days? I'm really curious as to how many folks are coming into the metropolitan area for jobs, and if it's increasing our population growth even more than previously...

Quote Originally Posted by phpguru View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the sheer numbers of license plates from other states driving around town these days? I'm really curious as to how many folks are coming into the metropolitan area for jobs, and if it's increasing our population growth even more than previously...
    No, but I haven't lived there in two years now. I do remember not being able to drive down 13th Ave on weekends because the Canadians would take over, drive 15 under the speed limit, and lane shift at the last possible second.

Now I live in Colorado so I get to deal with Mexican plates driving around in 1970's pickups crammed with 15 people with the muffler dragging on the ground while burning oil. Between that and driving behind some Asian from California in a Toyota mini van with their blinker on going 40 in the far left lane of Interstate 25, I would say Canadians aren't as bad as I once thought. Close, but not quite.

Wow, i got sidetracked. What was the question again? Oh yeah, 3 word answer: I don't know.

Side note: I have to avoid mountain state parks on the weekends because of all the Texans driving right down the center of the roads. And don't drive the Boulder Turnpike. Grandma likes to drive east on the wesbound lanes when she's late for her Sunday brunch at Perkins. And for the love of God, start using your damn blinkers.
    On you Bison! Fight you Bison! Stampede and win this game!

Quote Originally Posted by phpguru View Post
    ive seen quite a few wisconsins and illinoison 94 lately ..and theres your common south dakota, montana and manitoba plates..dont know if theyre just passing through or what..

but most of the hotels in the area seem to always have a full parking lot.

South of west fargo, fargo is atleast 15% missouri. (The newer osgood area and beyond also frontier)

I think alot of the southern population is not here for our job market, they are here for our construction market and you will see them disappear in the winter.

Remeber Construction is not a great business to be in outside our little economic bubble(for the most part).
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21