Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: FINAL Bracketology

Default Re: FINAL Bracketology

Under no circumstances am I contending that NDSU will roll through the playoffs but, if this team is as good as we think it is and everybody plays up to their potential, INCLUDING the fans, I think this is going to be a great end to the season.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 at-larges to the Softland what a complete joke, Incarnate Word has no business being in over Furman or ISUB. All they did was beat a bunch of mediocre Softland teams and then they cancelled a game so they could get paid by Iowa State, if I was on the comittee I would have told them they made their choice to not compete in the playoffs when they bought out the UNA game.

I knew SDSU would be on our side of the bracket, JMU though is a surprise but hardly a shock.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Good thing it only lasted 4 minutes.
    It was a long four minutes . We had our screw ups but they had too many chances to win that game. A 4 point margin with 13 minutes left was way too thin.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    It was a long four minutes . We had our screw ups but they had too many chances to win that game. A 4 point margin with 13 minutes left was way too thin.
    I'm afraid CK sometimes plays to a stalemate later in the games, that doesn't help much for people with poor tickers.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by turkeybucket View Post
    All the committee did was ensure the NC is played in Fargo. Who ever comes out of the NDSU side of the bracket (NDSU, SDSU, JMU, etc.) will make the Frisco game a one sided blowout. Not going to enhance the FCS as a serious challenge to FBS level play.

The committee's first goal ought to be to make the Natty a premium product by creating two equal brackets that have the best chance of making an exciting game in Frisco, not just trying to derail NDSU run of championship by overloading the bracket.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

The chances of JMU traveling to Colgate and winning isn’t good in my opinion. Got to remember what Colgate did to them three years at their place during the playoffs.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Incarnate Word. They haven't officially bought out yet but some think if they lose, they'll still play, if they win, they'll cancel.
    Perhaps Incarnate Word should throw their game with Montana State and keep their Iowa State game......Gives them a better chance to win their first ever game in December.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The chances of JMU traveling to Colgate and winning isn’t good in my opinion. Got to remember what Colgate did to them three years at their place during the playoffs.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Irrelevant. Entirely different teams .

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m not making this a prediction but I’ll bust a gut if the Bizon and UNI make it through.