Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

I honestly feel with KSU's attrition and NDSU being mostly the same team, these teams are a lot closer than a lot of people realize. I would say it is like a #25 team against a #30 team. At the final gun, we will know which one is where.

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

I agree with td577. The match up is close. Bison win a close one.

Quote Originally Posted by 81to86Bisonfan View Post
    I agree with td577. The match up is close. Bison win a close one.
    It's just not, it's really not.
    Could your team win? Sure. Upsets happen. But don't believe that it wouldn't be a significant upset.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post
    It's just not, it's really not.
    Could your team win? Sure. Upsets happen. But don't believe that it wouldn't be a significant upset.
    I don't believe our win will be a significant upset, at least not in my mind. It will, however, be a significant/signature win for us--I'll give you that much.

You'll see and understand after the game.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

BV is gonna get ugly in about a week. Like week leading up to Jayhawks in ncaa basketball tourney ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I don't believe our win will be a significant upset, at least not in my mind. It will, however, be a significant/signature win for us--I'll give you that much.

You'll see and understand after the game.
    This is what I understand. Your team may be the best FCS/I-AA team EVER! I believe that. I think that still puts you, at best, in the middle of the pack in FBS. So, your team still isn't as good as K-State this year, and it will be an upset.

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post
    This is what I understand. Your team may be the best FCS/I-AA team EVER! I believe that. I think that still puts you, at best, in the middle of the pack in FBS. So, your team still isn't as good as K-State this year, and it will be an upset.
    So, if we beat you, we still aren't as good as you?!?!

Got it!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

So your unranked team isn't considered middle of the pack? Anyone under 60 ndsu is better than.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    So your unranked team isn't considered middle of the pack? Anyone under 60 ndsu is better than.
    No. Receiving votes, or #26 is not "middle of the pack. K-State is probably a top 30 team this year, and better than NDSU, period. Again, great FCS team you've got. Not good enough to compete week after week in a BCS conference.

That's bold to say when you get 20+ more scholarships

And yes..26 is middle of the pack. Who cares about teams ranked 50th or lower...do you?