Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportscenter On The Road

Default Re: Sportscenter On The Road

But ... but .... but ... south end, front row .... that's where Tatanka sits ... did he talk to the powers so he could be loudly on tv at 6 a.m.?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Montana is exactly the same played a big game won and now can't do shit

once again they have a thread about this on Egriz and how big of a shithole Fargo is, fat people, and that Sportscenter is nothing...although if it were going there look out the Griz fans would be chest bumping all over the Internet
    In my experience the people and sentiments expressed on Egriz are in no way representative of the vast majority of Griz fans we encountered in Missoula.

NDSU spokesman said on KFGO that, NDSU only wants 5000 people. They don't want too many people because they need time to empty the dome and clean up before the game. What happens if 10,000 show up? Are they going to turn them away? Sportscenter is setting up in the south endzone.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wtffootballfan View Post
    NDSU spokesman said on KFGO that, NDSU only wants 5000 people. They don't want too many people because they need time to empty the dome and clean up before the game. What happens if 10,000 show up? Are they going to turn them away? Sportscenter is setting up in the south endzone.
    Then it's drink on boys for the other 5,000!

Let's put 19,000 in there. Show them we are all in.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

What would 10,000 people even do? They'd be seated all the way out to mid field. What would be the point of that? You're going to end up watching Matt Barrie and Sarah Walsh on our terrible video boards.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    What would 10,000 people even do? They'd be seated all the way out to mid field. What would be the point of that? You're going to end up watching Matt Barrie and Sarah Walsh on our terrible video boards.
    Sarah Walsh will make those video boards beautiful.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post

Sarah Walsh will make those video boards beautiful.
    Ahhh that's good, I like it......but she is no Sam Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Ahhh that's good, I like it......but she is no Sam Sam.
    I will take Sarah in a heartbeat.

"North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN