Page 10 of 390 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Ducks

Default Re: NDSU vs Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    This trowback one is about the closest they have to a normal looking green and yellow jersey.
    Ugh........that green looks like kelly green.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Annnnnnd Bama is still waiting.
    Who's next? Of course, I am sure NDSU will make room for Alabama in 2018, or 2021.

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Who's next? Of course, I am sure NDSU will make room for Alabama in 2018, or 2021.
    Probably working on a home and home deal.

Be prepared to be introduced to the worst, most entitled football fans in all of college football. Serious.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Be prepared to be introduced to the worst, most entitled football fans in all of college football. Serious.
    Come on now, we're not that bad. Oregon's gonna love us.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Wow, I think I'll have pretty good seats for this. Fuck me running. I wasn't expecting this.

Hopefully both teams can keep the mo. As a guy that watches every game of both programs, I've felt for years that our style of ball could have actually competed with them, at least to give them a decent scare. The 2013 Bison team might have even squeaked one out in ten. Look no further than their fits with a hard hitting Stanford.

FWIW - Tailgating in Eugene is absolutely awesome. The energy of the Bison tailgate but equally spread out over an area about 4 times the size. Plus, on September 5th, I can absolutely guarantee you fantastic weather.

I like where you are going, but I'm going with this comparison instead (outside of Blount,

Oregon had no answer for them):

Hail the BISON!!!

I can't handle all this. Game day at SDSU. FBS game at Oregon. Breaking news that Game day may occur at NDSU. Where is my inhaler?

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Uh huh...they will sit there screaming some pretty jaw dropping things at their own players when they aren't dominating. I read an article by one of their former players who was shocked by what he heard one sitting for the first time as a fan

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Come on now, we're not that bad. Oregon's gonna love us.
    They are the worst kind of fans. Spoiled, entitled, and they don't really know football at all. All they know in the college football world is that they are Oregon, everyone is inferior to them, and they beat everyone by 35+ at home. They will give NDSU 0 respect, and they won't know an ounce of NDSU's tradition. I would put money down that 90% don't even know our story the last 5+ years, with multiple Championships and FBS upsets.

Will be a fun game to watch to see how we can handle that offense.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Stanford and AZ beat them using a ground game and style similar to ours. They aren't unbeatable but if you don't play perfect the game can get completely out of hand in a matter of minutes. They are a scary team to face