Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Early signing period

Default Early signing period

Welcome to NDSU, Kennedy and Megan.

Bison sign two on early signing day.

http://www.gobison.com/news/2014/11/...px?path=wbball

Sent using both a Speak-n-Spell and an Etch-a-Sketch

Default Re: Early signing period

I don't know anything about women's basketball recruiting but it says we got a 3 star athlete. Walseth must be off to a good start

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I don't know anything about women's basketball recruiting but it says we got a 3 star athlete. Walseth must be off to a good start
    31st ranked player at her position must mean she got game. Nice size for a guard.

Hate to say it but Jacks look like they picked up some nice local and in state players as well. That is who the Summit league is chasing.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonionette View Post

Why does this belong in WB early signing period??? Take this crap someplace else..

Why does this belong in WB early signing period??? Take this crap someplace else..

Let me try to explain to the steelbison (who evidently is gods gift to Bisonville)

It's to provide a relative comparison to our most principle adversary.

Now my question to you... why do you have to always be such a jackass on this message board?

Welcome ladies to the bison family. Glad to have you on our side and look forward to the coming years watching you play basketball for the bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is in the NDSU WBB area. You want to post about bunnies early signees put it where it belongs. This thread is about OUR early signees.

That said good luck to both young ladies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the cold weather got your panties twisted. Early signing period. I can't wait until u mention some other team beyond our beloved teams Gimmie a break. Plzzzzxx

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...ders/23259833/

Feature on Future Bison Kennedy Childers.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me