Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Default Re: Misery State Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    So Quincy has learned 3 plays in what 6 to 8 months? Time to move on if that's the case. Read your own post again. I saw quarterback play in the 4th quarter. Like a real qb not just a cheap wildcat with one trick. Come on.
    QP is to HerdBot what Zeb was to Lakes. It's weird how people make an assessment about a player and then refuse to adjust it regardless of the results.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    How about moving QP to running back or fullback? Can he catch the rock? And add some plays that will really make that sweet? Might be a win win for QP and for the Bison, as he won’t be playing QB on Sundays.
    Smart. Maybe tight end? I don’t think we have any.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yeah that is quite apparent. With Quincy we only run 2 different formations and a Tecmo Super Bowl playbook

Cam can make the short throws way better than Quincy but he doesn't have the arm to make long ones. Both are totally different skill sets. Putting can in late was a brilliant move but next week they will prepare differently
    Dude. Really. You need to get your correction checked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    The one side judge had his protractor and compass out doing trigonometry to make sure who was supposed to be on the line was. And who wasn't supposed to be on the line, wasn't.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    I sure hope he gets dinged for this game. Shameful.

Cam had the benefit of running a completely different offense than Quincy today and caught the defense by surprise. He obviously had a deeper knowledge of the offense since he's been here longer.

Next week the D-Coordinator will prepare differently .

I don't think he's the long term answer but he played admirably. I would definitely play both of them until Quincy can get the short passing game going. Cam can't throw deep or run like Quincy but Quincy can't run the short game as good as Cam

But rest QP2 vs Indiana State and allow that shoulder to heal. We need them both

QP2 still has way bigger upside but it will take time
    Benefit of or ability to?

If you cant see that the playbook runs deeper with Cam, I don't know what to say other than stick to defense Cas.

I will even go as far as saying we need to play both QBs in some capacity until Quincy can get deeper in the playbook.
    The playbook is practiced “in practice” Gabe. You then take those reps and ability into game. You’re “logic” is nonsense. Did Can get his experience at running those plays today in game situation? Ummm, no!! And how did he accidentally step up in the pocket and fire a perfect pass to Sproles for a TD?? How did that happen? Practice brought to in-game situations. Why do you think our coaches preach about the multiple/dual reps our players get in practice? Because it makes them better practice players??’ Of course not, and you should know that.

And, I’ll take my O knowledge over yours any day. I mean, you’re suggesting the playbook opened up more for a 2nd team QB. Really? Opened up for 2nd team. That stands logic on its head, with a backward summersault.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Happy for Cam, he took responsibility for his play in the loss to Sam Houston in the spring.
    Bville was pretty hard on him after that loss too. Not big enough, doesn’t have the arm etc...etc... to be the Bison QB.
    He was exactly what we needed today!

Yeah that is quite apparent. With Quincy we only run 2 different formations and a Tecmo Super Bowl playbook

Cam can make the short throws way better than Quincy but he doesn't have the arm to make long ones. Both are totally different skill sets. Putting can in late was a brilliant move but next week they will prepare differently
    Gabe---QP should be a lot further along than he is. Not only execution but the playbook as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Benefit of or ability to?

Nicely and succinctly stated right there.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Happy for Cam, he took responsibility for his play in the loss to Sam Houston in the spring.
    Bville was pretty hard on him after that loss too. Not big enough, doesn’t have the arm etc...etc... to be the Bison QB.
    He was exactly what we needed today!
    Those were largely Gabe’s comments/“observations”.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO